I need a mini for a PE KE

Jackk

I know there has been multiple recent sales however the only visible ones I could find were the sale from Guitto (extremely low, grats to Bob) and the sale for the Beams Headsplitter and Arcana War Pig, which I am using to update the Headsplitter. If you know what the other sales were, comment below.

One sold for a gold pan awhile ago, wouldn't be valid. The owner of it isn't selling it, so maybe. Wolfi sold it to him.

Oh, I thought Woifi sold it for cash or something. It didn't show up in either of their inventories.

One sold for a gold pan awhile ago, wouldn't be valid. The owner of it isn't selling it, so maybe. Wolfi sold it to him.

?? I wish that was true lol.

What are you talking about?

Don't worry about what Oddball was on about :')

You bought a PE KE recently, what did you buy it for?

Read the first line in my trade or of my listing...

I did get an offer of Scorching War Pig + 200 ish, but I felt that War Pig is worth like 600, realistically lol. You can probably just say it's worth 1000ish and it'd be fine, mostly.

I did get an offer of Scorching War Pig + 200 ish, but I felt that War Pig is worth like 600, realistically lol. You can probably just say it's worth 1000ish and it'd be fine, mostly.

A war pig sold yesterday for 800-900, surprised me a little bit but yeah.

Archived