Email confirm bugged

oli.t678

After every trade I make, either I don't get the trade offer (nor the email), or the other party don't get it (depending on who sent the trade, the person who sent it gets the offer and the email, but after the person confirmes it, the other party dont get the offer nor email), it has made it impossible for me to trade anyone now, Is anyone else experencing this?

Yeah. I got so annoyed, I turned phone confirm off temporarily.

You will want to turn that back on immediately, you have to have had it enabled for 7 days or escrow will still take effect before every trade, and you have about 5 days until escrow hits, so you'll be stuck not trading for 2 days at this point, longer if you wait. 

I've had people struggling to send trade offers myself, let's hope steam gets this fixed in a timely manner. In general my experiences with the mobile confirmation have been a little worse than with email, the best way to describe it would be "buggy".

You will want to turn that back on immediately, you have to have had it enabled for 7 days or escrow will still take effect before every trade, and you have about 5 days until escrow hits, so you'll be stuck not trading for 2 days at this point, longer if you wait. 

I've had people struggling to send trade offers myself, let's hope steam gets this fixed in a timely manner. In general my experiences with the mobile confirmation have been a little worse than with email, the best way to describe it would be "buggy".

Well, my account is still connected to my phone, I just temporarily disabled requiring a verification message. I'm pretty sure it's okay to do that even after Dec 9. Just have to make sure your account is linked to a phone number by Dec 2.

I was having the same problem myself for a while, naturally right as someone who owed me some money was paying me back. :/

Seems to be fixed now though. They're still being weird but at least they're going through.

I was having the same problem myself for a while, naturally right as someone who owed me some money was paying me back. :/

Seems to be fixed now though. They're still being weird but at least they're going through.

I still don't get trade. it seems to be the problem with trading with people on your friend list, I got a few trade offers today from people that's not on my friend list, but everyone who add me to trade are unable to trade.

Edit: I can't send trade offer to strangers neither, I guess my hypothesis is busted

Can confirm that the steam auth. is a bitch atm. Super buggy, my trade partner never recieved the offer even if I sent it multiple times. 

It seems everyone has a different issue, but with the same general problem. I for one send the offer and confirm on moblie, but it never shows up to the other party.

"Problem cancelling confirmation" while accepting trade offers with the mobile app plagued me this morning. I had to disable it to be able to trade

After every trade I make, either I don't get the trade offer (nor the email), or the other party don't get it (depending on who sent the trade, the person who sent it gets the offer and the email, but after the person confirmes it, the other party dont get the offer nor email), it has made it impossible for me to trade anyone now, Is anyone else experencing this?

Yeah. I got so annoyed, I turned phone confirm off temporarily.

1. Check your spamm folder if you dont get email confirmation

2. Check if you are using correct email.

3. Turn off email confirmation if still, after you make trade, turn that on again.

1. Check your spamm folder if you dont get email confirmation

2. Check if you are using correct email.

3. Turn off email confirmation if still, after you make trade, turn that on again.

It was definitely a problem with the system and none of those three things. After trying to accept email verification 3 times, I turned it off and sent 60 keys to this person without verification. An hour later, I sent THREE MORE offers from the three I accepted for 60 keys. Fortunately for me, those were the same 60 keys I already sent so I didn't end up sending 240 keys.

Archived