Don't you hate traders digging up any kind of excuse in order to profit out of you?

`Yahiamice

A Korean once traded me a smoking towering pillar of hats (~18) for my tf logo cannonball (~55 at that time)

After that I'm always scared of Koreans. And when I added him to not lowball in Korean (via google translate), he called me a fucking bitch in english. Way to go.

It has nothing to do with race mate. It's all about the individual.

I've met some really good Korean traders and some really bad American traders too.

That doesn't mean that all American traders are bad right?

It has nothing to do with race mate. It's all about the individual.

I've met some really good Korean traders and some really bad American traders too.

That doesn't mean that all American traders are bad right?

Well, they are :^)

I'm Korean. I take offense. *Sarcasm Intensifies* The things Koreans will do for power and profit has overlapped every other country in the world. Our current president is trying to make a new history book that makes Japan look like a saviour to our country damn it! (Hint: Japan took over Korea for 36 years, and it was literally the second holocaust.)

And of course there's the fact that Korea's licking the bottom of the OECD government transparency charts.

glorious nippon steel folded 1000 times sharp like katana kill wako raider piggu oh wait wrong century, let's try this again:

not very glorious imported steel folded twice blunt like shoddy katana maybe kill american GI joe oh shit atomic bomb thanks obama

yes

Share markets are much better in that sense: There's always one common price to trade at (arbitrage algorithms will always steal the easy profit before you see it) so you don't see that greed, they're much larger and hence more stable (over a long term) but the best part is that you don't have to speak to anyone at all (unless if you want your own personal advisor)! :)

Also, what became of the tree?

I get tons of trades like this. I just say "I'm not interested in the item" or "I can't agree with you and I'll pass." The key is to not argue with them since they're not worth your time.

Archived