Looking to up some of my gear

Buy my mixtape fam

So, over time I've been gradually updating all of my shitty things I use for my computer. So far I've upgraded my headphones, mouse and keyboard, but my monitor and chair badly need an upgrade.

My current chair is a piece of shit. There's no other way to put it, and I need one, doesn't have to be gaming, just a nice quality chair. My budge is ~$50, idk if that's low for the chair market.

I want to switch to dual monitors, but my 2 current monitors are from 2007, so they use hike the electricity bill, something that angers my parents. I have no idea how much I'll need to spend, but I'd like, for now, 1 (maybe 2) monitors that are an average size and don' hike my electricity bill.

Gracias 

So, over time I've been gradually updating all of my shitty things I use for my computer. So far I've upgraded my headphones, mouse and keyboard, but my monitor and chair badly need an upgrade.

My current chair is a piece of shit. There's no other way to put it, and I need one, doesn't have to be gaming, just a nice quality chair. My budge is ~$50, idk if that's low for the chair market.

I want to switch to dual monitors, but my 2 current monitors are from 2007, so they use hike the electricity bill, something that angers my parents. I have no idea how much I'll need to spend, but I'd like, for now, 1 (maybe 2) monitors that are an average size and don' hike my electricity bill.

Gracias 

I'm thinking that the second hand market is the place for you, try using Craigslist for the chair and monitors. You should be able to find a decent chair at least for under $50

Archived