Will 2 keys get you anywhere?

Kawaii-Chan (♡ヮ♡)

I don't get it. Where do you find good deals? The best I can do right now is buy level 100 hats at regular price from people and sell them for 1 ref above normal price. As you can imagine, it's going pretty slow... I just can't see how you guys find the great deals you are talking about :I

Most good deals are often taken, unless you are extremely lucky.

A good way to make more ref is to buy a cosmetic that is worth 3.66 for 3.33 and sell them at 3.66.

Just make sure their easy to sell and you should be fine.

Might take a while, but it is profitable.

I don't get it. Where do you find good deals? The best I can do right now is buy level 100 hats at regular price from people and sell them for 1 ref above normal price. As you can imagine, it's going pretty slow... I just can't see how you guys find the great deals you are talking about :I

Consider yourself extremely lucky to find someone who's willing to pay an extra scrap for "collector's" levels. Besides collectors obviously, barely anyone would pay extra for levels these days, so this way of making profit is very unreliable.

That said, a good way to make profit is to flip items that have price ranges (buy at low-end, sell at high-end). Flipping items that have no set backpack.tf prices (killstreaks, painted hats, weapon skins, etc.) also works. Even if you're making 1 scrap or 1 rec profit, it's still profit, so appreciate it and be patient. Not much you can do at this stage, yet. 

Also, it might be worth it to visit populated trade servers every now and then since miraculous deals happen there from time to time (from my experience, anyway). 

Archived