i have a problem with selling my unusual hat

MordoBoss

My hat is a purpule confetti ol'snaggatooth

It's price is 19.5(price is 4 months old) and im selling it for 15 keys pure.Others sell it for 20-22 keys.Im selling it on bp.tf and tf2 OP.I started selling it 7 days ago.I sold all hats(before this one) for 4 days max.What is wrong with my hat(it's 1st gen,they are easy to sell)?

Dont try to force me to sell u for less than 15 keys pls.Have a nice one!

I had a p.fetti snaggle that took around a month and a half to sell at a similar discount, you've had it for around a week. All I can say is pack in for the long haul, snaggles are terrible to sell.

I had a p.fetti snaggle that took around a month and a half to sell at a similar discount, you've had it for around a week. All I can say is pack in for the long haul, snaggles are terrible to sell.

Should i try to exchange it for some 2nd gen hat that is 19 keys worth(non-duped ofc)?Can you give me a list of hats that are terrible to sell?

Agreed. 

TS, I advise you to get used to the idea of not selling this hat for pure and instead accepting overpay in items.  

Archived