Premium raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Teeny Tiny Cat

• Administrators

Hi all, I've decided to do a premium giveaway with a twist for the holidays. The twist would be that it's only open to unusual suggesters, but don't worry - you have plenty of time to get some suggestions in.

The way it shall work will be as follows:

1 accepted unusual suggestion - 1 entry

5 accepted unusual suggestions  - 2 entries

10 accepted unusual suggestions - 3 entries

20 accepted unusual suggestions - 4 entries

Bonus entry if you had 0 suggestions when you started.

So a maximum of 5 entries per person. Sorry suggesting friends, but if you have 100 unusual suggestions or above you cannot enter (you guys don't need the encouragement :P) If you're near 100 but may be above by the time the raffle ends, I won't penalize you for making more suggestions, just put a note in your post that you're nearly there so I can verify it and won't discount you when it comes to picking winners.

I'm not tracking everyone who suggests on the main site, so you'll also need to post in this thread to be entered. The raffle will run until Christmas eve, giving everyone plenty of time to get suggestions in. I will use a random number generator to pick winner(s) who will receive a month of free premium each. I haven't decided how many winners there will be yet, will see how much interest there is and how may separate entrants we end up with. If there's a lot of people participating I'll prob do 5+ winners.

So, here's what you have to do in clear simple steps:

- post in this thread

- start making suggestions for unusual hats!

If you're completely new to suggesting, there is a useful guide on the forums for unusual suggesting and there is a great list of helpful scripts here. If you want some ideas for hats to suggest, Kevin the Chicken God is running a suggesting game with weekly goals, which you can also win prizes for entering.

I'm also happy to help if you're new to suggesting unusuals, so feel free to add me if you have any questions. Thanks for reading and good luck in your adventures!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Just had 9 accepted in the past 24 hours

See what I mean about not needing encouragement? :P

Archived