My new truck

Toughsox

Just wanted to show some pix of my new truck (2016 Chevy Colorado). I spent the last few hours blacking out the emblems, and installed the side bars.

Hopefully, all the new stereo equipment I ordered is here fast so I can gut the interior and install it all during the long Thanksgiving weekend.

I can't believe how much bigger that it is over my 2005 Colorado. 

sz9n59.png

fxxvt4.png

7ioreo.png

wvjztf.png

0cu2oo.png

u4bj08.jpg

cj0edg.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just gonna admit now. I spent more time trying to find your reflection on the trucks than i did looking at them properly. time well spent but no avail

also love the skulls on the 1st truck. gotta put em on the new one

Congrats, I guess. I really, really don't see the point in having a pick up truck but considering gas in America is basically free, who cares?

Im not a fan of trucks and all, but congrats on the purchase. Good to see some hard work go into something you can be proud of.

That being said, drive like a real Jersey man with that thing  ;)

The decal on my old truck is actually the exact avatar I use on Steam. I had it specifically made for that window.....and I WILL be doing something along those lines on the new one. 

As for why so big, when we ordered the truck, we looked at a base model.....we truly had NO IDEA it would be this friggin big. But, I'm not complaining. 

And Puddington, I only put about 7,000 miles a year so, even with gas being cheap or expensive, it isn't that expensive (20-21 mpg)

And Kireek......  not a great pic but - vfwtbe.png

LOL....who I am, where I live and what I look like are far from a secret. But, all you have to do is get past the 6 kids, the 3 dogs, the Mrs and the gun collection and...you can have at me all ya want.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Big trucks are amazing, I actually want a big truck (rip mileage), it looks so nice :o

Plus, the extra step that you have to use to get up into the truck makes you feel like A MOTHERFUCKING KING.

King of the Roads. Isn't that nice? :3

The decal on my old truck is actually the exact avatar I use on Steam. I had it specifically made for that window.....and I WILL be doing something along those lines on the new one. 

As for why so big, when we ordered the truck, we looked at a base model.....we truly had NO IDEA it would be this friggin big. But, I'm not complaining. 

And Puddington, I only put about 7,000 miles a year so, even with gas being cheap or expensive, it isn't that expensive (20-21 mpg)

And Kireek......  not a great pic but - vfwtbe.png

hey i wasnt requesting for one i was kidding but hey thanks :P

Love the truck too, although here in the UK its not as useful to have. guess ill have to go with a prius...

Does it have that fresh, new car smell? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The paint job is so crisp and shiny! How much horsepower does she have currently?

Do you by any chance have a small penis?

+1 people with big dicks obviously make stupid jokes like this on the internet and have over 600,000 passed suggestions! 

Nice ride OP. Did you consider the '16 Tacoma or the Canyon too? I see these around a lot, they're nice. They're almost the exact same size as my first-gen Tundra which is pretty damn funny. I remember a girl commented on how I had a small truck and I laughed and then I realized she was serious!  Can't imagine trying navigate a modern full-size in the city, this size is plenty. 

Seriously nice car. Hell of a lot better mpg than the Tundra, I've never gotten better than 17.

Archived