Source engine map making (Commissions)

Hyper

Hello I am Bastion, I am a freelance map maker and I am advertising my services here.​

I have multiple years worth of experience in map making, most notably the Source engine, with this I am willing to do commissions for my work.

I can develop for the following games

• Team Fortress 2
  • Counter Strike: Global offensive
  • Half Life 2: Deathmatch
  • Black Mesa
  • No more room in hell
  • Garry's Mod

I am willing to work on the following game-modes as part of the commission

• All official game-modes
  • Deathrun
  • Jailbreak
  • Surf
  • Bhop
  • Climb
  • Roleplay
  • Many other community gamemodes requested (May require time to learn the systems properly)

Regular commission fee is £60 (GBP) with the price depending on the size of the project and custom content needed

• I charge £30 for map remakes or updates regarding that your have permissions from the original map creator beforehand. This price is flat

You will receive the following in your commission

• The entire map layout produced from scratch
  • Regular playtesting
  • Full optimisation and scripting where suitible
  • The entire map detailed to your preference
  • Regular notifications on progress, with your input being used in each update
  • Your community's logo, server IP address and website presented clearly at the start of the map (For community game modes, official game modes will still have this but will be more subtle in presentation)

You can contact me at [email protected] for further information, you may also contact me via steam for a more direct response, Skype is also acceptable

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083673594/

Previous work.

TdmNCgt.jpg

ZDncGml.jpg

cuHZKU5.jpg

GlDP5m2.jpg

More work can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083673594/myworkshopfiles/

Archived