Questions Concerning Premium Craft Search

Swate

Hey all, first time posting on these forums (though I've been voting on items for months and have been using the prices way longer.)

There's a tl;dr down below for lazy people like me. So skip to that if you really must :P

I'm a craft #6174 item collector - while I'm still relatively new to being a craft collector, I'm quite serious about my collection and have a trade up on Outpost alongside a spot in collector.tf's list.

A friend of mine, ScepterBlade, asked pretty much the same thing on these forums once as I'm about to ask, I stumbled upon his thread on here when searching for items of his craft number and thought to ask the same thing.

His thread: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/607-backpacktf-premium/

I've never had Premium and all the items I've found have been without its assistance. Naturally I'm interested and curious about what possibilities Premium could do for me, and I would just like to ask (if I'm able to) how many craft #6174 items there are in the database so I can make a judgment as to whether or not Premium would be useful for me. I've currently retrieved 22 items and located another 84, making a total of 106 (hurr.)

TL;DR (I realise I waffle on) I just would like to ask how many craft #6174 items there are in backpack.tf's system as I collect them. This is so I can decide whether Premium would be worth it for me. If you're not allowed to do this for some reason, like it's cheating or something hehee then don't cos I wouldn't want to get you banned or anything :C

Cheers,

~Swate

You have to request specific craft numbers to be added (usually takes a day or two for Brad to add them).

But, there are 113 craft #6666, so probably similar to that. 

You can use premium search without actually having premium, you just can't see who owns it. (i.e. you can test it out--see how many results there are, etc...)

Hmkay, thanks for the swift reply. If it's too much of a hassle for him to add it just to answer a non-Premium stranger's question then he doesn't have to xP but I would appreciate it.

Hmkay, thanks for the swift reply. If it's too much of a hassle for him to add it just to answer a non-Premium stranger's question then he doesn't have to xP but I would appreciate it.

Well, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888 are all between 105-120, so its not a huge assumption to assume that there are also around 100 #6174s.

You could still try to ask Brad, but you should make a ticket as Brad checks those more freqently then he does the forums.

Oh beauty, thanks a bunch.

Only thing is that that forum appears to be sort of like a Bug Report area, that and I don't consider this a priority by anyone's means. Also, the only other request for an item number there is Baloo and he's Premium if I remember correctly.

Oh beauty, thanks a bunch.

Only thing is that that forum appears to be sort of like a Bug Report area, that and I don't consider this a priority by anyone's means. Also, the only other request for an item number there is Baloo and he's Premium if I remember correctly.

it is a bug report section, but its also the section that Brad keeps tabs on. Hes just too busy to keep track of all the threads in every forum. I'm not sure if it would matter that you're not premium since it technically shouldn't be that hard to do, and it might get you interested, but idunno.

Honestly, i'd be very surprised if the amount was more than 10% different than one of the other craft #s i listed before, so you should just buy premium, and then go buy 100 or so #6174s :P

Archived