What's the weirdest thing you have seen people collect in tf2?

oli.t678

Title, I've seen people who collects alien swarm, I think the person got about 200 of them by the time I saw the person's inventory. Super weird stuff

That guy who collects level 32 fabricators and level 32 items. (His name started with an S I think).

Solaris32

I'm half-assing a collection of giftapults. I had 20+, but then I gifted weapons with them to random people to add them and be awkward to them. I want to craft 50-100 sometime. That would be nice. But I'm soo lazy.

That guy who collects level 32 fabricators and level 32 items. (His name started with an S I think).

Okay this dude has an addiction, he has fucking 739 craft or level 32 items... like he has 20 - 40 of some of the same level 32 items, no clue why he would even want that, plus many items have thousands of different ones at level 32, yet he's still paying 3x their price just to get them in level 32.  Weird stoof

Pre sure Rockso collects unique bushwackas on an alt

Or someone else i know does

I have a full collection of every single pyro cosmetic, apart from all the new ones because i'm waiting for prices to go down. some people say it's weird

ive collected many things... I started a collection of hats which looked like hats on south park and renamed them I had about 50 of them... I had a collection of 50 strange axes (because I love pyro and they're cheap).... I had a collection of about 6 burning flames pyro hats (the expensive ones) ive had a collection of every painted pyromancers mask.. and ive seen someone with a collection of 30+ n&b steel toe... also saw a large collection of gifted crates

For normal collections, I collect G.Fetti Hats (Currently at 30) and Service Medals (Currently at 10). For odd collections, I collect My Little Pony themed Clan Prides (Currently at 22).

Saw a guy who collected Ushankas once, what a fucking wierdo.

On a serious note I've seen few people collecting winter noisemakers.

Archived