Men's Rights

Mountain Ritos

Are men discriminated against in life?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do men have unequal rights in certain issues?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should women be able to hit men?

• Yes
    • No

We've all heard of women's rights movements, but have you heard of men's rights movements?

Should men have equal rights as women in children disputes?

Should women be able to hit men without consequence, but if a man hits a woman he's an abusive person?

Should women have preference in divorce?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_rights_movement

Should men have equal rights as women in children disputes?

Yes

Should women be able to hit men without consequence, but if a man hits a woman he's an abusive person?

Should be equal punishment

Should women have preference in divorce?

no

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

^^^ This quote from Animal Farm just sums up the more radical view of feminism in a nutshell 

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, November 1, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, November 1, 2015 - No reason given

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

i died

cIiJ1Sy.jpg

If Jake was drunk as well, how could he give consent? Is Josie getting charged for rape as well?

That's not how the law works fam

It's a grey area tbh

• 2 weeks later...

People are not born equal, though. Some people are born with handicaps, disease, lack of personality, lack of intelligence, stupidity, genetic disease that man could never affect in the past, and is only starting to get into this newborn science.

Men and women are not equal, not even one bit. Men are stronger physically, and can operate in different modes,  they're more durable, they're less sensitive, they're more practical than women.... Isn't that what our ancestors, their own ancestors and their very own fathers put in place, though? What I am saying is more or less right, objectively speaking and basing off scientific studies (that I feel have no need to be posted here). The inequality in terms of capacities that is axed for women to be inferior.. that inferiority is also superiority. Women are more sensitive, more emotional, better at literature and memorizing. Speaking of equality as a concept that is distant from 'rights', as in, international rights and laws is IMPOSSIBLE due to the subjectivity and bias all of us have.

I don't regard women as toys or fucktools, and I am 100% certain that none of us regard them in such a way, if we do though, we're merely confirming the stereotype placed on men, 'macho' men, the joke of the year, a misconception formed by bias and hatred, or rather, frustration from the part of women.

Women should have the same rights as men do, but in the same while, women should have the same obligations, at least, the legal ones. If a man hits a woman, that's wrong, not only is it completely rude and ungentle, but it comes into conflict with human's rights. HUMAN rights, not men or women rights. If a woman hits a man, this is a very unlady-like behavor and rude, and it is also very wrong to do so. But society, the hypocritical society in which we live in that is secluded into two very distinct parties (pro-feminism parties and, well, feminism victims lol) doesn't see that. We're fucking great at sexism, people fail to think 'objectively', as in, their wrongs, and the other party's wrongs.

Men have rights. The only people who make it seem like we have no rights are overly-affected-by-feminism men, who have my sympathy and my pity for living with such idiocratic people... Women in modern societies do have rights, but there's an abuse of what we call 'sexism', something that never happens.

Tell you what. I was doing my homework, my father barged in my room and started acting like an asshole. I was holding a pencil, and he tried hitting me, as a defensive reflex, I put my arm over my head, and then asked if I was intending on hitting him, wanna know why? 'You're holding a pencil in an agressive manner'. That's the whole deal. Misinterpretation issued out of bias, not only bias, but also ignorance and bloody stupidity is what is wrong.

If women act like that, no wonder they're so 'inferior', that's according to their own terms and logic.

Archived