Faster selling

Ironman

When you are looking at your backpack, you can hover the item and the click sell, it opens another tab,  then you enter the required information for the sale. After that it will display all your listings.

My suggestion will be to change the way it works so when you are looking at your backpack, you can hover the item and then click "Quicksell"   the website will ask for the price and an optional description, then click create listing, then a warning telling you the listing has been created successfully then you can return to the backpack and quicksell another item. Everything in your backpack without opening any other tabs or loading your full lists.

The problem for me now is having to load another tab, then showing me the full listings i do not want to see at that moment, then clicking again to see reload my whole backpack, and start over.

Thank you for reading! 

That sounds feasible, I always did hate opening things in new tabs. Your suggestion will be answered quicker if you post it here - http://backpack.tf/issue - and detail it again, placing it under the tag "feature request". The site developers are very busy though, so don't expect it to be done in days. :P

there's 2 fixes to this.

1. hold down ctrl and click sell on everything you want to sell, then fill in all those new tabs to sell them. not great, but works.

2. get cares quicklisting script which does more or less exactly what you're looking for. if you use the search function it should come up.

Thank you for your answsers, I have created the suggestion in the issue site. I will look into the script, I thought something like that will be prohibited.

Archived