Which All-Class Unusual Hat you'd buy for 60-65 keys?

Alfinator

Which All Class Unusual hat would you buy for 60-65 keys.

I thought about Purple Energy A Rather Festive Tree.

I'm really lost and can't decide what hat would be the best.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Get a DBD modest. Who gives a shit if it's 3rd gen, it looks much better than a energy tree.

for me i pretty much prefer the tree imo, i love dbd but modest is a little too modest if you know what i mean

Coming in out of nowhere with the terrorwatt human cannonball (One of my first unusuals so I'm heavily biased). It looks ok, terrorwatt is an alright effect (imo) apart from it's third-gen-smell, and the biggest positive, you could probably buy three for 65 keys. 

I think the modest, towering and noble are fugly, the tree isn't much better. 

I'd go with a low tier bomber or muffs, they're aight. Bubbling is quite nice.

Tree is gonna be good on xmas, and PE is a really good effect. I'm not too crazy about Bubbling or NnB type of effects. It has to be something that catches eyes

I'd suggest you getting a Brown Bomber or a modest . The tree is also a good option , winter season is coming up and investing in a winter-theme unusual is definitely worth it . 

Yup, I'd try to find a DBD Bomber or Muffs, should be easy in that price range.  Now you have a nice looking all-class (as far as all-class hats go anyway) that's fully paintable, has two styles and a flashy effect (and isn't robo).  For 60 keys, I don't know how you could ask much more.  

Yup, I'd try to find a DBD Bomber or Muffs, should be easy in that price range.  Now you have a nice looking all-class (as far as all-class hats go anyway) that's fully paintable, has two styles and a flashy effect (and isn't robo).  For 60 keys, I don't know how you could ask much more.  

If I decided to sell DBD Brown Bomber, would it be difficult.?Cuz I had those hats that take FOREVER to sell

Gibus. Underrated so they are cheap but looks natural when you wear it, you blend in perfectly with the f2ps.

I'd probably get a Gibus too. :P I'd probably get a Nebula effect. Because have you seen it it looks awesome. It's literally space. :P

Haunted Ghosts Tree? I can sell you my duped one well below 65 keys, reply if interested :)

Personally think it looks awesome on most of the classes.

I'd probably get a Gibus too. :P I'd probably get a Nebula effect. Because have you seen it it looks awesome. It's literally space. :P

Can't even unbox a Gibus with Nebula.

Archived