Cheapest All-class unusual right now

IamTomas

Hey guys. So about a month ago i started to collect some keys for my first unusual in like 8 years of playing TF2 and I was wondering which all-class unusual is the cheapest right now, because it would be really cool to get my first unusual as an all-class hat. :)

Thank you for your answers :)

Kiss king is all class right? If so that item is pretty trash tier. 

EDIT: Festive tree is even more trash tier.

well i checked the backpack.tf and they are kind of expensive. Or am I should not look at backpack prices ? sorry i am new to unusual trading :/

well i checked the backpack.tf and they are kind of expensive. Or am I should not look at backpack prices ? sorry i am new to unusual trading :/

THey're all class so they'll be slightly more. with 9 keys you're looking at N&B or orbiting planets, nothing high tier.

ANd yeah, robo noble is the cheapest.

These are probably the lowest all-class you'll find - at least in the classifieds here.

You could probably hold out and possibly get one for a little less...maybe?

Nuts and Bolts will probably have to be the effect but you're still looking around 15 keys or more.

These are the ones I saw asking for the lowest.

Hat -- Keys

Noble Amassment of Hats -- 15

Modest -- 21

Company Man -- 15

Brown Bomber --17

Human Cannonball -- Bubble / NnB 17 - 18

Festive Tree - Flies / Bubbles 18 

Hmmm ? Should I work on more keys (now i have 9 keys and 34 ref) ? What you think ? Or should i just forget and get non all class unusual ? 

I am really problematic guy because i do not have a main class or something... 

Oh and when i get my first unusual will i be able to like sell for more than i bought or is it just not posibble? 

I've never tried to get an all-class for 9 keys so not sure.

You'll either have to be patient and watch the classifieds / TF2OP or get more keys.

If you can resell for more after depends on the hat you get and what you trade for it.

No one can answer that question because we can't predict what hat / effect you end up with and how much you paid for it compared to what other people would buy it for.

9 keys and 34 ref is about 11 keys. Like i said, you can find a robo all class (noble nickel amassment is your best bet probably) with a not so good effect. 

Thanks for the help guys :) I made my mind, will collect more keys and then I will buy better unusual that I would love or in the future it would be easy to sell it :)

If you have more tips on unusual trading just hit me up, thank you ^^

So, I was curious, so I took a look. The four cheapest all-classes on bp.tf are as follows;

n&b noble amassment - 14-15 keys
Steaming pillar - 15 keys
bubbling tree - 15 keys
n&b company man - 15 keys

Or, if you're willing to settle for a tri-class unusual, you could go for an orbiting planets private eye, which is only 11 keys.
It's usable on demo, medic, and spy. Not sure if you main any of those, but if you think you'd like it it's definitely an option.

Archived