Suggestion Question: Circling Peace Sign Full Metal Drill Hat, 3.3 buds, Michael Puddington

Pyroman

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51c36c974bd7b8065400001f

Suggestion accepted 4 months ago, bit old but just noticed something wrong here.

No sales were used, and only proof given was a private offer that is quite odd, actually:

4Adb72q.png

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/11715122 - only trade listing the hat

Hat is still 1/1, and in oiriginal owner's backpack. Suggestion passed without any actually valid proof (sales), I'd like to know how this passed in the first place anyway.

Again, this is like necroing a 4 months old thread, but this oddity is quite annoying to me. Since no sales have happened on the hat, wouldn't it just be better not to have it priced?

Note this suggestion was made when it was possible to price new unusuals based on a single sale.

-Sneep-

My friend had unboxed the unusual and wanted it to be priced so his backpack could have that item's value added to it. I told him to make the trade and look at the offers. This offer was the highest one and is valid I assure you.

This suggestion was also made before the Minimum 2 trade rule for new unusuals.

The owner of the hat is also one of my best friends irl.

Sorry if I caused any trouble.

My friend also has no intention of selling this hat EVER.

snip

Well, if he actually wanted his bp to be valuable, then he could've just waited for another to be unboxed (most likely never, actually). Eh, not sure.

Well, if he actually wanted his bp to be valuable, then he could've just waited for another to be unboxed (most likely never, actually). Eh, not sure.

It's done anyway, just let it go brah.

Archived