TF2 Warehouse Buying Price

boomerandzapper

Could there be a feature to see the warehouse buying price instead of selling p[rice?

This would allow users like myself to easily see whether selling to warehouse is a good idea.

I don't know about you guys, but I made a lot of profit when keys where cheap on TF2WH around last year December.

It's slow in beginning, but after a while I got the hang of it and my trust-tier was high, so I could trade high-value items.

For a beginner it is hard to master this, but if you trade for a while with tf2wh you will know the ins & outs and the tricks to make profit and make your trading experience easier. I haven't used TF2WH for a long time, so I too have to learn again 

Could there be a feature to see the warehouse buying price instead of selling p[rice?

This would allow users like myself to easily see whether selling to warehouse is a good idea.

selling to warehouse is bad idea.

tf2wh is super convenient. I always use it when I have a bunch of random items to sell.

I would use it all the time if it only accepted hat paint and strange parts.

I don't know about you guys, but I made a lot of profit when keys where cheap on TF2WH around last year December.

It's slow in beginning, but after a while I got the hang of it and my trust-tier was high, so I could trade high-value items.

For a beginner it is hard to master this, but if you trade for a while with tf2wh you will know the ins & outs and the tricks to make profit and make your trading experience easier. I haven't used TF2WH for a long time, so I too have to learn again

hah I used to profit from tf2wh so much that I think I made more profit then than I do now.

Couldn't agree more. Better yet stop using the site all together.

u got tf2shop, which we dont have...

those bp buyers who dont have the network may find wh useful

hah I used to profit from tf2wh so much that I think I made more profit then than I do now.

what stopped u.

they all used to say there are some who make tons from using wh, and obivously would never share their secret recipe. from my own experience, i think the only way is to spot the rising trend before wh respond to the actual market price, however the window is small and requires attention and credits..

they all used to say there are some who make tons from using wh, and obivously would never share their secret recipe. from my own experience, i think the only way is to spot the rising trend before wh respond to the actual market price, however the window is small and requires attention and credits..

There are a lot of mismatched prices. At one point (not sure if its true anymore), you could sell WH 2 buds and get a Max + like 5 keys (maxs at the time were easy sells at 2 buds). So sell buds to WH, buy a max, sell a max on OP for buds, buy another max and repeat. WH also had cheap Festives and BKs.

Unfortunately the trust score limit made it annoying to start using WH, not to mention the bots were incredibly unstable.

im at tier 11 atm. i got there by dumping large items that i couldnt sell, making very small profit or just break even. however for small items, the loss can add up quickly, thou you can balance the loss(rough guess) by taking cheap but larger items out of wh.

i know a by buyer who relies on wh, and hes doing ok. 

wh say they have ppl who banks in 40 million credits /week - the maximum there is with wh premium. idk how they do it...

Solution:

Selling to WH is never a good idea

;_;

I feel like I'm the only cool guy that uses that site. I've sold several items to them in the past few days for currency and items (PROTIP: if you're afraid about losing money, go for painted craft hats, as paint won't cost you extra credits). Today I exchanged a Strange Kukri for a Strange Part: Tanks Destroyed.

The site does have some problems, and its owner can be an ass (as I'm sure Alex can sympathize), but it's not the worst place in the world.

Archived