Startup/Windows App/Webapp/Business Ideas(IRL)

Bone

Alright so, for the past few weeks I've been having this urge of building a startup. My whole life I've never actually been interested in a job where I sit behind a desk, but recently that's just went more uphill. I've been trying to brainstorm ideas, probably a tech startup or a real life business. Following is some info about me.

Nationality : Indian

Skills : Coding, business management

So basically I can't really do something which requires a lot of initial investment, maybe something upto like 300-400$ max.

Any Windows or website app ideas, or business ideas, which can help/automate/simplify daily tasks hopefully would be nice.

All apps would be open source if I do make something and I don't care about a lot of profit margin in the business thing if you have an idea.

Please don't troll here, if I like your idea I will legit do it in real life and give you a small gift as an appreciation token.

I know a lot of you must've had some idea at some point of your life but didn't have the resources or means to, maybe you thought "if only a program like that existed..." or maybe something like "fuck man doing thst would be so amazing"

I would appreciate any sort of help with this, please :)

Love you all for reading this.

A program that accurately scans music and finds out the album it's on and replaces the tags in the song (can't remember the technical term). There are a good many of these already, but I haven't one that worked well yet.

@lolimaster what a coincidence, that's part of the one idea me and my partner thought to make haha

I've tried multiple programs that do that, but none seem to work well. I mean it as something that automatically replaces album art and etc through a large number of musical files.

That's because having an album art database is much less likely than having the artist name and album name database, I'll look into what I can do though.

Any other suggestions?

A self control app? Specifically for programs like tf2 steam etc

Cold turkey (another self control app) is able to block websites but after messaging the developer he says his program doesnt block stuff like tf2 etc

Dont know if its the best idea but some people really do want some productive time and have resorted to uninstall steam and tf2 bcos of this (me)

A program that allows you make a spreadsheet (like excel) that lets you then use the spreadsheet as an easy checklist. For example if you needed to track items for tf2 you're collecting, you could input the item names you need to buy, and the program would provide a check box for each item, and have maybe have an option to show which items you still need from the list only.

Cold turkey (another self control app) is able to block websites but after messaging the developer he says his program doesnt block stuff like tf2 etc

Dont know if its the best idea but some people really do want some productive time and have resorted to uninstall steam and tf2 bcos of this (me)

Great idea will definitely do that.

A program that allows you make a spreadsheet (like excel) that lets you then use the spreadsheet as an easy checklist. For example if you needed to track items for tf2 you're collecting, you could input the item names you need to buy, and the program would provide a check box for each item, and have maybe have an option to show which items you still need from the list only.

Sounds like a checklist or note app?

I made the basics of that, have to work on it's design though. Add me on steam I can let you beta test it kind of since its your idea.

Also, bumping this. IDK if its allowed feel free to delete this mods if this isn't allowed here.

• 2 weeks later...

tech support

but seriously, do not make a startup your full-time job. get a job at costco. It's super easy to get a promotion, you could get to the higher tier managers or something like that.

tech support

but seriously, do not make a startup your full-time job. get a job at costco. It's super easy to get a promotion, you could get to the higher tier managers or something like that.

im 16 im in high school, this is just something for my past time.

Your an idiot then. Look for a job first. You want a guarantee that you'll have a job instead of trying to save your business when you graduate

Your an idiot then. Look for a job first. You want a guarantee that you'll have a job instead of trying to save your business when you graduate

Babe im not saying I want to build the next facebook or something and neither am I looking for a backup plan for my life. This is more of a hobby + something to put on my CV

Archived