Double payment on PayPal friends and family: risk? [Help]

cidra

Hi

I was selling keys for 1.65€ each when someone came and told me che wanted to buy 10 keys. He had 11 years on Steam and was not so suspicious because he also bought keys from trusted people before. He sent me 16.50€ using family and friends money transfer but the transfer didn't complete (sometimes PayPal takes time for transferasi, idk why)

So we waited for half hour but nothing happened. So he decided to send me the money again (in case of double payments i had to give the additional money back)

The second transfer completed in a few minutes and i gave him 10 keys.

The day next i received the first payment he sent, so i contacted him and told if he wants the money back or some other keys. He chose for 10 other keys so i sent them.

Is there any risk that he contact Paypal AND gets a refund? Thank you for help and sorry for bad english

there is ALWAYS a possibilty that he/anyone could contact paypal and get the money back.

but he would need to do lots of preparing to pull it off (since he has to prove to support that his paypal was hijacked),so eh. 

anyways,if the guy is "Gade", you are good. he'd be pretty stupid to chargeback on such a small amount of keys. 

Archived