Im resigning (for a while)

Vince

im done. im tired of all of the random adds of people giving me shit about how im unrightfully lowering hats. Especially the Harvest and Moon Brainiacs. Im also tired of the shit posted about me on outpost in refering to the P Fetti, Moon, and Harvest Brainiacs. An example: http://i.imgur.com/BBFLpQN.png and http://i.imgur.com/jJq42Xm.png . And lastly im pissed about people questioning my sexual direction. Ive made it CLEAR that i am not gay but people (in regards to the fucking brainiacs too) are constantly calling me gay for no fucking good reason. Many of you dont know this, but im in depression due to basically the same real life shit about my sexual direction. Enjoy all of your overpriced to shit unupdated unusuals. You can thank the assholes. Goodbye

but why do you have to care about what people think ? Just be yourself, don't give a crap about what they think about you, you know yourself more than they do, they are just helpless and pick up on people on the internet, you can't be that weak.

one tip i can give you from being bullied 13 years is that you shouldnt care for peoples words. its often the less knownly people who comments that shit. and the knowing people who will take the hit.

if you know which sexual direction you've gone towards, anyone elses opinion shouldnt matter to you

but why do you have to care about what people think ? Just be yourself, don't give a crap about what they think about you, you know yourself more than they do, they are just helpless and pick up on people on the internet, you can't be that weak.

one tip i can give you from being bullied 13 years is that you shouldnt care for peoples words. its often the less knownly people who comments that shit. and the knowing people who will take the hit.

if you know which sexual direction you've gone towards, anyone elses opinion shouldnt matter to you

Also, does it really matter what some butthurt nerds call you on the internet?

unfortunately I only learned this after 4th grade. 4th sucked balls.

Posted · Hidden by polar, October 13, 2013 - If you have nothing productive to add, keep it to yourself
Hidden by polar, October 13, 2013 - If you have nothing productive to add, keep it to yourself

Got literally "trold" on the internet and couldn't get over it. At first I thought you're like 13 years old and now it's confirmed.

You just made my day dude. 

Got literally "trold" on the internet and couldn't get over it. At first I thought you're like 13 years old and now it's confirmed.

You just made my day dude. 

im not 13. now i suggest you leave

Posted · Hidden by polar, October 13, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, October 13, 2013 - No reason given

im not 13. now i suggest you leave

Why would I leave when I can watch threads like this popping up? 

I've gotten a lot of shit before. Alaska made his against bp.tf group just for me after adding me to cuss me out. 

Suggesting high value unusuals is really tough and gets the ire of a lot of the big name unusual sellers. They are a vocal few that have been against bp.tf from day one. The rest of the community really appreciates all your hardwork in updating these atrocious prices. Thank you for all your help. 

Suggesting really wears you down. Take a break. Hope to you see you refreshed and back in there soon.

God fucking damn it ignore those butthurt fucktards who don't know shit and are extremely pissed. Who the fuck cares what those no-lifers think? C'mon, man, you're one of the best we got and we can't lose you. These people are shitfaces who are just mad. Ignore them.

I've gotten a lot of shit before. Alaska made his against bp.tf group just for me after adding me to cuss me out. 

Suggesting high value unusuals is really tough and gets the ire of a lot of the big name unusual sellers. They are a vocal few that have been against bp.tf from day one. The rest of the community really appreciates all your hardwork in updating these atrocious prices. Thank you for all your help. 

Suggesting really wears you down. Take a break. Hope to you see you refreshed and back in there soon.

Both Alaska and Keyblade hate me for lowering the value of their unusuals in order to update some prices. Both also added me to cuss out lol.

I do agree that suggesting can get a lot of hate on your back. Mostly key/ref/buds, hell, I've already got several people hating on me for doing that.

I hope Vince eventually comes back, he's a good suggestor and a great contributor.

I've gotten probably more hate mail as a trader than your average joe blow, and all I can recommend is taking the hate mail as a complement. Whatever you did really got to someone, so much that they went out of their way to add you and cuss you out. Feels excellent.

Both Alaska and Keyblade hate me for lowering the value of their unusuals in order to update some prices. Both also added me to cuss out lol.

I do agree that suggesting can get a lot of hate on your back. Mostly key/ref/buds, hell, I've already got several people hating on me for doing that.

I hope Vince eventually comes back, he's a good suggestor and a great contributor.

don't mind alaska, he just gets pissed really easily

though yes Vince, take a mini break let this stuff cool down, and then keep suggesting, accurate prices are what the site needs, and most people dont realize that their stuff was rising, but then they realize it fell and get pissed

So you're telling me... If I make price suggestions for high tier unusuals... I'll get people adding me and cussing me out?

I should try this.

So you're telling me... If I make price suggestions for high tier unusuals... I'll get people adding me and cussing me out?

I should try this.

Imagine if Long did this.

Archived