How much is an Unusual Fortunate Son, effects sunbeams

daniel_n74

I just unboxed it today, and was wondering what is was worth.  It is a lvl 51 don't know if that plays in account with the worth.

it's worth a lot, get the help of an experienced trader to help you decide on offers for it. do not allow someone who wants to buy it to help you as they have a conflict of interests.

The Scorching Fortunate son has sold several times for around 300-400, this would probably be around the same.

Congrats on the unbox by the way!

The Scorching Fortunate son has sold several times for around 300-400, this would probably be around the same.

Congrats on the unbox by the way!

That was at maximum hype, literally JUST after it was unboxed after the update started. It's never selling for 400 again.

I'd estimate maybe around 200 on this Sunbeams one.

You now have an idea of its price. What you can do now is opening a trade on Outpost looking for offers. Maybe you are lucky and someone really interested will pay you a lot. You won't know until you test the market.

And of course, don't let anybody scam you. Don't accept random adds, don't click on suspicious links, don't trade it for items that can't be traded directly on Steam (game codes, Steam wallet money, etc.).

Thanks for the replies, I guess this hat will be for trade this coming Friday.

2015_10_04_00001.jpg

That scout shirt makes me want to strangle you but the hat makes me want to trade with you.

Gj

That scout shirt makes me want to strangle you but the hat makes me want to trade with you.

Gj

lol i hardly ever play scout so no big deal

Archived