Why are Concealed Killers and Powerhouses raising

Happysedits

Everyone is losing thier minds thinking that items that still have thousands left are going to rise by 5,000% and they'll get mad profit. Same stupid thinking as with the Bread Boxes.

Event is ending, people think they'll go up in value

If they end up like the original CSGO cases, it will be 2 years before they are worth anything.

http://stats.tf/cat/crates

According to Meet the Stats, they're already rarer than some 1st gen crates. Remember that there's a limited amount of them with unique goodies.

But how many of those 1st-gen crates are actually in circulation, as opposed to on some account that hasn't played TF2 in 2 years?

Everyone is losing thier minds thinking that items that still have thousands left are going to rise by 5,000% and they'll get mad profit. Same stupid thinking as with the Bread Boxes.

Actually, Bread Boxes were very profitable after the event ended, so I wouldn't call that stupid thinking. I'm not sure about the cases though since Valve could just add them as another random drop from now on.

Once the gun mettle campaign is over you won't be able to get the cases anymore, so people are thinking that they should gather them up since they will be worth more.

Yeah, except people did make mad profit from the Bread Boxes, and it wasn't just a speculative spike either, which, btw, is still profitable if you're smart. I bought a Gun Mettle Ticket on the SCM for 6$ on the day they stopped selling, and sold it an hour later for 15$.

Archived