Automatic trade down?

Contentio

I was looking around on my classifications list on backpack.tf and noticed that my lightning trade was not working. At first I thought it was just me, but then I started to look around on the classifications list . There I realized that it was not only me. It was everyone. Is something wrong with the robot or something? Or it some kind of gag in honor of the Alien update? (Like none of the things work because the aliens "Probed" it) If you have any input, please, let me know.

• Administrators

I was looking around on my classifications list on backpack.tf and noticed that my lightning trade was not working. At first I thought it was just me, but then I started to look around on the classifications list . There I realized that it was not only me. It was everyone. Is something wrong with the robot or something? Or it some kind of gag in honor of the Alien update? (Like none of the things work because the aliens "Probed" it) If you have any input, please, let me know.

You are not the only one, looks like there seems to be problem with the automatic listings. I will forward it to the dev team.

http://backpack.tf/issue/view/560aab4cb98d88d455cb607c

I successfully sold something via automatic about 20 minutes ago, I did get a "Failed to download partner inventory...." twice but it went through after that as usual.

Might just be the icon.

Archived