Glitch with SCM prices

michael-

72e1ba8ffb.jpg

Ayy lmao

My guess as to why this is happening is that some glitch in the code is making bp.tf interpret the amount of a given item on the market as its price. That explains why the fab bot is worth over half a million, among other things

72e1ba8ffb.jpg

Ayy lmao

My guess as to why this is happening is that some glitch in the code is making bp.tf interpret the amount of a given item on the market as its price. That explains why the fab bot is worth over half a million, among other things

no thats not it but its close

ynXQTEz.png

In your theory it should say 2202 keys

Prices for market-valued items are seriously fucked up at the moment, not sure why. 

My guess is that some glitch in the code is making bp.tf interpret the amount of a given item on the market as its price. It's not true for 100% of items, but it seems to be a common trend among a bunch of them.

Anything priced on market values (i.e. Skins and KS stuff) are being taken at the AMOUNT there is, instead of the actual price.

i.e. if there's 400 KS rocket kits on the market any KS Rocket Kit would be 400 keys

All your Killstreak fabs are 350 keys each, according to backpack XD.

EDIT: Same with my inv, pretty much all my KS stuff is now 10-100 keys.

This is the third topic that's been posted about this.

Prices for market-valued items are seriously fucked up at the moment, not sure why. 
My guess is that some glitch in the code is making bp.tf interpret the amount of a given item on the market as its price. It's not true for 100% of items, but it seems to be a common trend among a bunch of them.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198049552724

killstreak spy-cicle 80 keys

sks revolver kit fabricator 55 keys

THE STORY:

I had a $220 backpack when I noticed it was going up a few dollars at a time even though my items weren't changing at all... it went from $220 to $228 in a few days. I didn't really think much of it; quite a few of my items are based on market value and I figured maybe there was a trend going on.

But today, as the Steam API went down, my backpack skyrocketed to $880 - $1000, and my Steam backpack is $7-8,500.

Am I the only one?

post-15059-0-14508900-1443575002_thumb.png

It seems both regular and Strange skins are effected, but the non-Strange ones are impacted more.

Killstreaks look mostly normal but there are ones which have had their price actually lowered, i.e The Shahanshah and Manmelter.

ymNsIfX.png

This is the 4th thread posted about this and it got old after the second.

Some glitch in the code is making bp.tf interpret the amount of a given item on the market as its price. It's not true for 100% of items, but it seems to be a common trend among a bunch of them.

look back at all the god damn threads before making one for the same exact reason. especially if this is the only thing talked about in both the threads and status updates

lol im not going more than one page back to see threads

if you guys don't like it so much, quit looking at these threads with very similar titles

all i see is "hunger games", "podcast", "speed giveaway", bad questions, etc.

nothing about this issue

get over yourselves please

So when does the BP reporting system fix itself? I went from being ranked ~550 to something like 1200, and I am literally looking at people in the ranking system who have $50-100 backpacks in the top 500. XD

Archived