HeavyLord's forum perma ban

TheGreatMan

TheGreatMan, your heavylord is showing.

I don't care, I don't think they did the right thing, I want to know how is this a spam

I don't think he should be banned, they said that he got banned for "spamming" in this thread: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/4300-who-would-win/ HOW THE HELL IS THAT A SPAM?!

I don't care, I don't think they did the right thing, I want to know how is this a spam

yes, they perma-banned me for no reason

Just quoting.

Just quoting.

I'm replying to each of you, so I would recommend you to shut your mouth right now because it's not a spam, it's replying

Guess what, how is it a spam if they are one day difference? hmmmmmmmmm? the mods has about 0 tolerance because they think everything is a "spam"

I'm replying to each of you, so I would recommend you to shut your mouth right now because it's not a spam, it's replying

Guess what, how is it a spam if they are one day difference? hmmmmmmmmm? the mods has about 0 tolerance because they think everything is a "spam"

^this is the reason why you were banned. 

For someone who shitposts everywhere and disses our mods im surprised that you werent banned earlier

Also Totally not spam

Dz1fYbQ.png?1

If memory serves me correct this isnt the first

^this is the reason why you were banned. 

For someone who shitposts everywhere and disses our mods im surprised that you werent banned earlier

Also Totally not spam

Dz1fYbQ.png?1

If memory serves me correct this isnt the first

noticed the second one is in the great below? Spams are allowed in gb so be careful next time

noticed the second one is in the great below? Spams are allowed in gb so be careful next time

And so why would you need 2 threads talking about the same thing?

Again this isnt your first time and further more you've been spamming that trash talk on cleverpun for a while now too. Should have just learned from it the first time when you were warned, ill assume it was for your general spamming rather than specifically that thread.

And so why would you need 2 threads talking about the same thing?

Again this isnt your first time and further more you've been spamming that trash talk on cleverpun for a while now too. Should have just learned from it the first time when you were warned, ill assume it was for your general spamming rather than specifically that thread.

I made a thread in gb so more people will be notified and it wouldn't matter, cleverpun hates me, period, she hates hates hates me, she will do anything for me to get banned, no, just no, and they have no reason for me to be banned, this was not a "spam" or do I have to post every year to not be considered as a spam?

I made a thread in gb so more people will be notified and it wouldn't matter, cleverpun hates me, period, she hates hates hates me, she will do anything for me to get banned, no, just no, and they have no reason for me to be banned, this was not a "spam" or do I have to post every year to not be considered as a spam?

Rewording your post:

I made 2 separate threads so more people will be aware of my ban. Cleverpun hates me so she banned me and i dont believe my posts are spam.

Guys am i being a bit too mean?

Rewording your post:

I made 2 separate threads so more people will be aware of my ban. Cleverpun hates me so she banned me and i dont believe my posts are spam.

Guys am i being a bit too mean?

it's true

If you are banned, creating a alt is ban evasion. 

How can I make a ban appeal then? I need to make alt to use ticket system, or I won't be able to go there at all

Archived