Satsuki Kiryuin request

A-money

Hello guys ;3. Well as I think you guys already know my waifu is Satsuki Kiryuin from KLK. Now if you guys could make me a nice drawing of her I could pay you like a key or something. I'm really not sure what kind of style that I want her to be in. If you guys/galls have examples of past art projects that you have done then that would help. Thanks a lot ;3.

If you want a really well done picture, the lowest price you'd have to pay for it would be like 10 keys.

I don't want something crazy, just like a regular pic.

I'm going to be honest with you; as someone who's spent several hundreds of dollars in commissioning people (i'm dumb), a key won't get you far. It's at most 2 bucks, maybe you could ask Birdy to draw something for you, idk.

If you're serious about getting a commission done, I suggest you get ready to pay at least 10 keys ($18).

http://mylovelydevil.deviantart.com/- one of the most underrated artists on dA, does really good work for pretty cheap. You can search on dA but most people you'll find there are children who think they're the next big thing. Just saying, don't get your hopes up if a key is all you're ready to pay.

Archived