Is this Legit?

LizardoX

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then how would I do it, I don't know if you said it earlier this is all quite confusing.

1. Download the .iso file (or find a windows cd).
  2. Get the windows license from your current computer (there is probably a sticker somewhere on the case)
  3. Build the new computer 
  4. If you have a windows cd (your current computer might have came with one), then move the optical drive from the old computer to the new one.
  5. If you don't have a windows cd, then create a bootable USB (search "Create bootable windows  _*insert version here*_ USB)
  6. After the computer is built, either insert the bootable USB or the installer disc and boot off of whichever you're using and then just follow the on screen instructions (making sure to choose format the HDD before installing).

So I can't just take the old hard drive out and put it in the new pc?

You can use your old HDD but most likely your drivers will be imcompatible with everything and you will have to format and reinstall

Are there any other things that I should be wary of such as the second compatibility note ( I wish my trading thread got this many posts)

If you're talking about the GPU length, then no. 

Aren't copy of windows 7 100$ right? Don't even know what torrent is.  But back to my first post is that pc list my friend sent me legit or just to waste my money, because I might want his help with a few things as backup in case I get confused. I say this because I don't want to trust someone with helping me if they tried to waste my money.

• The NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 330mm long, but video cards over 230mm may block drive bays. Since the Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB Nitro Video Card is 238mm long, some drive bays may not be usable. Is this the gpu length thing

Aren't copy of windows 7 100$ right? Don't even know what torrent is.  But back to my first post is that pc list my friend sent me legit or just to waste my money, because I might want his help with a few things as backup in case I get confused. I say this because I don't want to trust someone with helping me if they tried to waste my money.

• The NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 330mm long, but video cards over 230mm may block drive bays. Since the Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB Nitro Video Card is 238mm long, some drive bays may not be usable. Is this the gpu length thing

Windows 10 is nice.

Nb4 murdered by forumers.

His build is fine, it can just be done better, i.e. the build I suggested. 

It's just saying that the GPU will block off one of the eight HDD bays. Don't worry about it. 

So does that mean I can have more than 1 monitor? Also can the DSL line affect internet speeds because like I said before the wires for some reason in my basement look awful and stripped/split I don't know of much internet that would be good

So does that mean I can have more than 1 monitor? Also can the DSL line affect internet speeds because like I said before the wires for some reason in my basement look awful and stripped/split I don't know of much internet that would be good

You should be able to have 4-5 monitors depending on the graphics card you purchase. The amount of monitors you can have is based on the number of video output ports your GPU has. You can get a 144 Hz refresh rate 1ms response time TN panel gaming monitor for your main display and get a another IPS panel monitor standard 60 Hz 5ms to be your secondary.

For the DSL line if it's using coaxial cables just tighten the connections to the modem and everything inbeween.

Archived