Favourite cartoon serials?

Happysedits

serials?Is this a new term or something?Sowwie that i don't understand ;/

google translate tells me its serials :/

i mean cartoon stuff that has seasons and each season has episodes

Old Spongebob before the 4th movie. It's duh best. 

this, ed edd and eddy because I wanted to lose braincells, courage the cowardly dog, and that show with the guy on the scooter and a talking dog

google translate tells me its serials :/

i mean cartoon stuff that has seasons and each season has episodes

Oh ;3 I love fosters home for imaginary friends,ed edd n eddy,and el tigre(a old nicktoon that was soo good but they canceled it ;/)

Johny bravo, courage, ed,edd, eddy, justice league, batman, batman beyond, spiderman, spiderman unlimited, Jackie Chan adventures, x-men, cow and chicken, og spongeboob

Some of my favourites: Buzz Lightyear, Avatar, Samurai Jack, Code Lyoko, Woody Woodpecker, Ben 10.

But the 'Rescue Rangers' is my all-time favourite.

Some of my favourites: Buzz Lightyear, Avatar, Samurai Jack, Code Lyoko, Woody Woodpecker, Ben 10.

But the 'Rescue Rangers' is my all-time favourite.

CHI CHI CHI CHIP AND DALE

I enjoyed House of Mouse, Ed Edd and Eddy, Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, and Jimmy Neutron.

Great last episode though, gets you right in the feels.

I always loved the creative writing they did to play with all emotions in various episodes, i wont lie, i genuinely teared up when you watch fry's dog die. the music, setting and passing of time was so well done, it was so sad

I'm a massive game of thrones nerd (as in, I know every bit of lore like that one LOTR nerd kid we all had in our school years).

I also quite enjoy Suits, South Park and Futurama. Oh and Downton Abbey and Coronation Street.

I'm a massive game of thrones nerd (as in, I know every bit of lore like that one LOTR nerd kid we all had in our school years).

I also quite enjoy Suits, South Park and Futurama. Oh and Downton Abbey and Coronation Street.

GoT cartoon is great

oh gee well lets see hmmmmmm KILL LA MOTHER FUCKING KILL DUH. anyways spongebob, the show with the little blu thing and the kid, tom and jerry, also chowder.

Archived