New Theme for Everything

There

How do you feel about it?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. New Theme

• I like it.
    • I don't like it.
    • I don't really care about how it looks, I just want functionality to remain the same.

How do you guys feel about this new theme that everything seems to be adopting? A flat, simple, modern look. Kind of like Metro from Windows. iOS 7 basically is this theme. Now Google. I don't like it. What about you?

4Jq4H.jpg

How do you guys feel about this new theme that everything seems to be adopting? A flat, simple, modern look. Kind of like Metro from Windows. iOS 7 basically is this theme. Now Google. I don't like it. What about you?

4Jq4H.jpg

i actually like it. I haven't seen ios7 in person yet, but it looks nicer than before imo

I didn't even notice, just thought that something must have changed with the google logo...

Well, most of the time I use the quick search bar in my browser, thus I never see the big logo and when google shows its results, the logo is even smaller.

So, in short, I don't care what the google logo looks like.

However, I don't like what Microsoft did with Windows 8 and stuff. Yeah, it's so fresh and creative and retro at the same time. But this style was meant to be used by hipster smartphones and not by something which you call a pc.

Seriously, comparing  the look of newest Windows OS with my current one, I now feel superior using a pc which runs Vista....

I didn't even notice, just thought that something must have changed with the google logo...

Well, most of the time I use the quick search bar in my browser, thus I never see the big logo and when google shows its results, the logo is even smaller.

So, in short, I don't care what the google logo looks like.

However, I don't like what Microsoft did with Windows 8 and stuff. Yeah, it's so fresh and creative and retro at the same time. But this style was meant to be used by hipster smartphones and not by something which you call a pc.

Seriously, comparing  the look of newest Windows OS with my current one, I now feel superior using a pc which runs Vista....

VISTA???!?!?!

Oh lawd

Get windows 8 and do some stuff on it to make it look more not windows 8sy.

you won't regret it 

VISTA???!?!?!

Oh lawd

Get windows 8 and do some stuff on it to make it look more not windows 8sy.

you won't regret it 

I heard Microsoft is already working on Windows 10^^

I heard Microsoft is already working on Windows 10^^

are you really gonna wait another 3-4 years 

while using a laptop/desktop that overheats, performs badly, and more importantly, is probably beige? 

are you really gonna wait another 3-4 years 

while using a laptop/desktop that overheats, performs badly, and more importantly, is probably beige? 

? no.

Archived