No raffle this month?

Zanny77

Hey guys, I was just curious, is September not having a raffle? I thought the raffle was officially announced near the end of the month, and there hasn't been any update on anything in 3 weeks.

Hey guys, I was just curious, is September not having a raffle? I thought the raffle was officially announced near the end of the month, and there hasn't been any update on anything in 3 weeks.

Brad is lazy and forgetful. I've had to remind him about the raffle several times.

Brad is lazy and forgetful. I've had to remind him about the raffle several times.

More that hes busy with other things (updates/life/etc...)

Okay... well, I'll skew more towards the "forgetful" part, though that's partly due to any updates he may be prepping.

That's a bad attitude to take for someone who gives and gives free items every month, not to mention built the very site you spend your days on.

I haven't forgot, i'll most likely draw stuff tomorrow -- keeping it simple with keys/buds because i haven't had time to do anything magnificent this time around =/

I haven't forgot, i'll most likely draw stuff tomorrow -- keeping it simple with keys/buds because i haven't had time to do anything magnificent this time around =/

yey!

Archived