Smartphone Recommendations

The Penguins

I have a OnePlus One that I love, it's nice a cheap, or I think they're selling the Twos now if you want something newer

One plus two is nice, and really cheap, but that is if you can get your hands on one

Both plus one and plus two are amazing. In fact it took me about 2 years to break my one and that was after numerous face first drops on the ground. 

In fact it still turns on, the screen protector was shit but good enough to keep that shit intact touch screen is rekt. 

They have a nice camera, are fast, and have 100% warranty protection on rooting.

I'm getting the two in about a week and it was a pain getting an invite. 

One plus phones are so worth it though and durable, and most important, future proof.

Now your thinking, but wait, its probably like $1000 right?

No, in fact most phones go for $600-800, this one? $400. Thats dirt cheap and has a shit-ton of memory, and RAM. In fact I don't know of a phone with more RAM.

They have a nice camera, are fast, and have 100% warranty protection on rooting.

I'm getting the two in about a week and it was a pain getting an invite. 

One plus phones are so worth it though and durable, and most important, future proof.

Now your thinking, but wait, its probably like $1000 right?

No, in fact most phones go for $600-800, this one? $400. Thats dirt cheap and has a shit-ton of memory, and RAM. In fact I don't know of a phone with more RAM.

Not exactly..... They will warranty the device if damage is caused by a HARDWARE defect, not if you managed to brick it while rooting. http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/01/cyanogenmod-12-cm12-nightlies-not-seem-covered-oneplus-ones-rooting-warranty.html 

Also, the one word of warning I will give about One Plus devices is that they were notorious for not fixing hardware realted issues on the OPO -- specifically issues with the screen yellowing over time. 

Also by a devices based on RAM is kind of silly since all flagships have more than enough.

Not exactly..... They will warranty the device if damage is caused by a HARDWARE defect, not if you managed to brick it while rooting. http://www.androidheadlines.com/2015/01/cyanogenmod-12-cm12-nightlies-not-seem-covered-oneplus-ones-rooting-warranty.html 

Also, the one word of warning I will give about One Plus devices is that they were notorious for not fixing hardware realted issues on the OPO -- specifically issues with the screen yellowing over time. 

Also by a devices based on RAM is kind of silly since all flagships have more than enough.

I've never had the issues people were having on theirs. 

And while they don't cover damages to the motherboard due to rooting installing custom roms, its nice to know if you have a hardware defect and a custom rom installed your good.

The RAM part is referencing the future-proofablilty.

Archived