Last Meal

CourtneyWendysCommercials

Surely there's something in this world better than Arby's chicken tender and curly fries.

Personal enjoyment of food doesn't correlate with the price tag. I'd rather go and get a burger and a milkshake any day over a big sit down dinner because the burger and shake makes me more happy over a tender juicy steak dinner.

If he likes Arby's chicken tenders and curly fries, that's awesome for him. I've actually not ate at Arby's in over a decade, I probably should go try them out again. I hear their roast beef is pretty good.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd ask for one of my mother's wonderful tamales, fried calamari, boneless buffalo wings with blue cheese dip, wonton soup, some faa soup from this local restaurant I know, and for dessert some cotton candy ice cream.

ok. Red Velvet cake, vanilla shake, Arby's chicken and fries, and lobster tail dipped in butter churned by Amish people

ew

food for fat people

ew

food for fat people

I doubt anyone is gonna give a crap about whether the food you choose to eat is healthy or not when you're about to be sent to die.

Well time to fancy it up in here

I would like the finest sushi chef to come and make sushi for me

And for dessert an array of tea spoon size sorbets for me to sample

(like a sir)

I doubt anyone is gonna give a crap about whether the food you choose to eat is healthy or not when you're about to be sent to die.

I would

Pasta was meatballs and spicy sauce, ah 10/10, chicken parm, Pie of pizza with lots of toppings and hot sauce

Also I would love a drink of hot sauce

Dessert- a lot of mint ice cream with hot fruge and other shit on it, like 10 pounds of it pls

edit: also a spelling book to eat so I can learn TO FUCKING SPELL

1 gold pill

3 slices of creamed avocados

3 chunks of 80 year old swiss cheese

30 cherries

10 Ghost Peppers

2 Chicken Legs

10 Raw eggs

5 Plates of classic craft mac and cheese

• Administrators

A fuckload of xanax?

Failing that, a filet, rare, with diane sauce and truffle fries. Poutine or fried curds as a starter. And a fuckin cheeseburger for dessert.

And/or deep dish. Oh god I want deep dish right now.

Wow. You guys realize you can have ANY meal, right? You are allowed to

spend more than 10 dollars.

Yeah! I saw this video of the craziest meals people have had on death row, the meals are Farr more than $10

A cheeseburger, cooked medium-rare with mustard, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. That's right, no bacon.

Lasagna with extra extra ricotta cheese.

A good beer to go with it all, probably a stout.

Wow. You guys realize you can have ANY meal, right? You are allowed to spend more than 10 dollars.

Fine. I'll get a side with my Meat Mountain.

I'm not sure if this is breaking the rules or not but I would specifically ask for a friend to bake me a large cake (with the necessary equipment to escape prison inside) :P

Archived