Generosity!

Lmf

I havent really gotten anything besides some scraps from scrap.tf raffles :l

I guess giving away free stuff on small servers does not contribute to global karma

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I saw this and thought (oh cool somebody was really really nice). I went into your BP to check what Chem Set He Gave You (cause those suckers don't go around for cheap at all) and your name is literaly https://gyazo.com/410820ba81d69e42e59d583f86949ea5. You even got a [GIRL] tag to make sure that the world knows for god's sake. Julia has some girl (could be her or not idk), and hearts and etc in her name. You both are girls. Expect random gifts from . These "random acts of kindness" are just another guy thinking "omg she'll fall in love me if I gave her this item, she'll think I'm rich. Omg I'm gonna have a grillfriend!!!11!!1!111!!" 

Lmf isn't even a girl, that tag is a Forum joke.  Also if girls get special attention that isn't necessarily their fault, you're acting like they have done a crime by being born female, lol

Online friend used to send me like cheap games every other weekend. He did that for like a half year <3 Ended up inviting him over to my house, qt guy <3

Bob gave me like a few extra $100's + a knife.

Had a fanboy gifting me a dota set with a cute comment.

Choccie/Choclate/charlotte/Hayley donated me a lvl 100 Spook Specs named "not an MN BoA" (never sell <333333)

Julia gifted me a Strange Shortstop with part (never sell <3333333333)

At first I saw this and thought (oh cool somebody was really really nice). I went into your BP to check what Chem Set He Gave You (cause those suckers don't go around for cheap at all) and your name is literaly https://gyazo.com/410820ba81d69e42e59d583f86949ea5. You even got a [GIRL] tag to make sure that the world knows for god's sake. Julia has some girl (could be her or not idk), and hearts and etc in her name. You both are girls. Expect random gifts from . These "random acts of kindness" are just another guy thinking "omg she'll fall in love me if I gave her this item, she'll think I'm rich. Omg I'm gonna have a grillfriend!!!11!!1!111!!" 

Also that gift that Julia got was from a very good friend of her's who I think is also a girl, and Julia has given her gifts as well.

I think my biggest gift was 6 ref from a friend who I have made 5 or 6 price suggestions for.  Oh wait I got a pro ks Escape plan w/ awesome parts from my IRL friend for christmas, but I gave him a 60 dollar yugioh deck that year :P

slocumruls spending all.  his.  fucking.  time.  helping me with trading.  $200 in january to nearly $3000 now... wow.  i won't forget you, zach. 

he's the only online person to date that i've bought a present for on his birthday.  good times

026f52e2c21b9b99ebaa14ced01a2360.png

The first tradable item I've ever obtained, and the item that set me on the Road to Premium. I was begging for stuff on a trade server when I met this guy. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be here right now. And the final item that sealed the deal:

9050ea5210f821409cf859ab9aa38b05.png

Well, he swapped the thing for a cancerous Spec. KS Strange Hitman's Heatmaker, so I had to trade some more, but eh, it still helped a lot.

The best thing someone gave me is an untradable force n nature with giftapult

One time I put an untradable Force-a-Nature in a giftapult and sent it to someone...

True story

i got 2 games from puddington bear that to this day i have never booted up

I have atleast 4 that I have downloaded but haven't played

Before he went mia a friend of mine gifted me this unusual, I know it's not the greatest but it's the thought that counts

And event though I've quit trading and pretty much tf2 all together, I'll never sell it

92a655d23c69f85df59a4818d45a1a31.png

I also got gifted about 20~ games for no apparent reason to a guy I didn't even talk to.

4d63ab339916ee80366d72d5ae0c2755.png

364a8d40689e508ef971159a98011a9b.png

When I bought my strange Normal Grenade Launcher, the person gave me a strange Normal Stickybomb Launcher and a stock bottle they crafted because they said that I would enjoy it a lot more than they would.

Amen and hallelujah to Lady Gyal.

i can give you a ref. would that make me the second person thats given you stuff? :^)

give me a ref and ill unban u

Festive Frontier Justice as my first item not a weapon when i was F2P, which got me into trading

And I've been given some games by some friends, including Lmf

Pics later

-puddingkip

Wow that looks like a very nice guy

Where the fuck you guys getting such good friends from.

These forums

Anyway, I got my first unusual back this Christmas. I sold it for keys and those keys for $$. Then Baloo gifted it to me. Baloo forever confirmed nicest bear.

Oh and Teeird did the giveaway last Christmas from which I won my screaming tiger buy a life taunt. That was quite nice as well. Too bad I hardly ever play spy so it's barely getting any use.

Plus some smaller giveaways by others whose items I still have kept to this day like Woifi's lime procedure cap and Methy's crone's dome

As for nice things I have done??? Uhh I participated in the secret Santa things, does that count? And I gave away a few crap games once. I'm not as generous or nice as you guys

Wow that looks like a very nice guy These forums

Oh and Teeird did the giveaway last Christmas from which I won my screaming tiger buy a life taunt. That was quite nice as well. Too bad I hardly ever play spy so it's barely getting any use.

:) 

Swap the buy a life taunt for something on a class you play.

I've received 4 keys before two separate times after opening a giveaway group. It wasn't for the group however, they didn't leave notes and weren't even a part of the group.

f27af23a56.png

Yeh, bois.

ee9c422afb.png

The last one actually had some meaning, he's someone on my friends list that was pretty poor but was always trying to trade as he enjoyed it but had a limited steam account. He was really nice and I tried to help him out even if he was annoying at times. This was before the $5 rule and gifting games also gave full access, he didn't ask for it but he deserved it I guess. Not much and don't really think it was that generous but I don't really have the money to gift any high valued items of anything. The other two were for my irl friends just because.

Archived