If im banned in outpost, can i somehow suggest?

Happysedits

What i am asking is, can i go to alt, get a proof by searchign trades and save it, then go to my normal account and suggest it on bp.tf? I am banned on outpost so i cant go through trades and get a proof. :C i cant live without suggesting

What i am asking is, can i go to alt, get a proof by searchign trades and save it, then go to my normal account and suggest it on bp.tf? I am banned on outpost so i cant go through trades and get a proof. :C i cant live without suggesting

Technically you'll be bypassing your outpost ban. Which can result in a permanent ban according to outpost rules. Just a heads up  ^_^

• Administrators

Why are you asking this here, you already asked an outpost mod and they said no...

You were banned for a reason, you didnt follow outpost rules and it costed you, stick out the 2 weeks and just wait like others had to when they got a 2 week ban.

Why would you try to bypass a little two week ban?

If you already asked the people who banned you, what makes you think people from another website can help?

"I can't live without suggesting"

._.

And why did you just kinda spam replies? The only meaningful thing you said throughout this whole thread is "lock this thread please" because, I assume you didn't get the answers you want...

You can still unusual suggest without outpost :P

Although you might get a few things wrong because sales cap at the outpost B/O, but I can check that for you if you want before you post the suggestion :)

Why would you try to bypass a little two week ban?

If you already asked the people who banned you, what makes you think people from another website can help?

"I can't live without suggesting"

._.

And why did you just kinda spam replies? The only meaningful thing you said throughout this whole thread is "lock this thread please" because, I assume you didn't get the answers you want...

i made mistake, i want to lock this thread, D:

autobump script ? really? HOW did u even think that outpost cant track autobumping lmao, and RULES m8 get premium, stop cheating.

i will still call u youtube guy lol

autobump script ? really? HOW did u even think that outpost cant track autobumping lmao, and RULES m8 get premium, stop cheating.

i will still call u youtube guy lol

He's already aware he done fucked up, you don't have to rub it in his face...

How did outpost find out you were autobumping?

Is it not obvious? Trades bumping instantly at all hours of the day.

Make an alt, collect proof, then wait until your ban expires and start suggesting :3

the proof become invalid after 2 weeks

Archived