Tf2 update, new cosmetics and skins?

Q22

So as we all know tf2 updated and there was a new cosmetic case added (elite cosmetics look amazing).

But I also heard a rumor that there is new skins?

Can someone confirm this for me and or send me a link to where I can view them?

Thx in advance

There *are* new skins

You can edit the main post, y'know.

And I haven't heard anything about new skins, although there are new hats that have grades like skins, (civilian, freelance, etc) maybe it's those you were hearing about?

There are a few guys who scan the old and new versions of tf2 to find the differences, I imagine at this point, if there were some new skins we'd had heard more about it.

There are no new skins. Something that's been missed by trade.tf is the addition of a  new bundle containing all the map stamps to date.

Interestingly they also added an unused attribute called 'cosmetic_allow_inspect'

Interestingly they also added an unused attribute called 'cosmetic_allow_inspect'

I can't imagine this, tbh. Well, i can, but it is awful.

There are no new skins. Something that's been missed by trade.tf is the addition of a  new bundle containing all the map stamps to date.

Actually it is used. The new cosmetics can be inspected in your backpack like skins, this attribute is what allows it.

Archived