Help with Raffle Group (Scammed?)

(╯°□°)╯︵ Pokeranger

So, I have my Steamy Robo Glove and Aus. Ambas in a raffle hosted by the owner of KillaCow,  and you know, they are a pretty decent size. As of Aug 26, the raffle has be open for about half a year. The thing is, when I try to contact the Raffle host (The owner of the group), he avoids me by not responding. Heres the kicker, Desktop_26_Aug_15_11_03_57_PM_253.png, as you can see recently that a person joined with a Gun Mettle key. Now, I have gotten 13 keys out of 33 slots, but the point is, has he gone back on this deal? Advice would be greatly appreciated. If anything needs to be made clear, just reply below. Thanks for your time.

stupid for doing this in the first place, raffle groups are cancer. if he doesnt respond just report him and hopefully you have proof to back it up

Why would you enter a raffle which has been open for half a year? Practically all raffle groups are basically a free sharking ground for users eg: raffle a 20 key unsual, 30 spaces 1 key each entry which is basically selling the hat for 30keys.

Also if they have ran away report here: http://forums.f-o-g.eu/forums/23-scam-reports to get him marked.

TL;DR: practically all raffle groups are a scam dont bother with them. If it's a proper raffle it wont take more than a few days and the person who is raffling away wont make much profit. Half a year is beyond hilarious tbh...

I have two moderators of the group, 'KCR | kelsec' and 'KCR | Nix.' on my friends list.  Nix is my personal friend.  Would you like me to talk to them?  

I have two moderators of the group, 'KCR | kelsec' and 'KCR | Nix.' on my friends list.  Nix is my personal friend.  Would you like me to talk to them?  

That would be very helpful I am sure. You should if you have time.

Archived