When is a trade considered poorly bumped?

Communist Moose

Making suggestions and I don't know what is considered poorly bumped.

Is 2 days unbumped - 4 days unbumped considered poorly bumped? If so, I can't use them for proof, right?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I don't know where else to ask, lol.

I usually go with a day being unbumped, but still usable once you get to like 3 or more then its kind of too old.

Hm, how does this look? 

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/55de8319dea9e926428b4660

There are two 1.66 sellers, one is 3 days old poorly bumped and the other is 2 days old.

Is that 2 day old 1.66 seller enough to make my suggestion wrong?

Considering its unsold for 4 weeks I would say it deserves a range

I wish there was a way to see the history of their bumps. (Unless there is).

Because maybe the guy comes on like once a week and bumps the trade, there is no way to tell until he bumps it again.

• Administrators

I wish there was a way to see the history of their bumps. (Unless there is).

Because maybe the guy comes on like once a week and bumps the trade, there is no way to tell until he bumps it again.

You have to look at the whole context surrounding the trade. It hasn't been bumped in 2 days, yes, but it's been up 2 weeks. So like you said, what if the only time he has bumped it was that once 2 days ago? Well, how many views does it have? 111... that's a fairly decent number of views to remain unsold. If it had something like 15 views, then you would know it had been unbumped for most of it's time up, but with 111 it's likely that he was bumping it at least semi-regularly before and has simply been distracted or not bothered for a couple of days. Given that, i would say a range is best. If 111 people have viewed the trade and no-one wanted to buy it, then it's probably not a quicksell price.

Archived