Best Australium (in your opinion)

Aleks. B

Rocket launcher is very nice as with the ambassador. The eyelander would be very close if it weren't so god damn dirty.

Eyelander. Whilst other things are just stupid to make in gold, and mostly look pretty ugly there are certainly golden swords used by palace guards and kings for ceremonial duties. Demo is drunk enough to use ti for actual war

Wrench. Not 'cause I have one, but it's somewhat of a throwback to the golden wrench and how it'd be to have one w/o skins or anything external. Just me though. Sticky is very nice too and I still have mixed feelings about the "Black" Box.

I am kinda fond of the Tomislav because it totally fits the set for it with all the gold, being the sorta Mob Boss set.

But if I had to say my favorite, It'd probably be the Sniper Rifle. It's not too flashy while still looking pretty good with it. I definitely do want more details gold-trimmed, however.

FRONTIER JUSTICE

FRONTIER JUSTICE

FRONTIER JUSTICE

FRONTEIR JISTUCE
FORNTIER JSUITICE
FONRIRR JSEUCTEI

I know I own one, but it feels so much better than the other Australiums. It's just so satisfying when you get crit boosted...

FRONTIER JUS#TIC
FRONTEI R JUSTICE

I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU OL' FJ, I'M HERE FOR YOU

I am kinda fond of the Tomislav because it totally fits the set for it with all the gold, being the sorta Mob Boss set.

But if I had to say my favorite, It'd probably be the Sniper Rifle. It's not too flashy while still looking pretty good with it. I definitely do want more details gold-trimmed, however.

aussie sniper sucks, festive is way better for that (as theres too many conflicting colors on the aussie sniper)

if i had to go with one, i'd have to say wrench

Wrench; Although like the majority of the other australiums the gold on it can be a tad obnoxious, because of the colour contrast on the handle it comes off as more classy and evenly balanced instead, whereas with the other weapons the gold just ends up clashing with their original colour schemes (browns, greys, etc).

I think the Axtinguisher looks the best. The Black Box is cool too, it looks like a stick of butter.

I'd say out of all of them, the Sniper Rifle looks the best. The golden colours of the Aussie pair well with the brown of the stock.

Right? Plus the gold is subtle enough to not be too terribly flashy while still having that feel of having a golden gun.

Archived