Triforce of Charmanders

All Pokemon before used sprites and they all were nice! I like gold for how it looked.

If they stayed at the basic outdated look they can mak Pokemon larger and longer. Make a Pokemon game go thru all regions! >:)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, to keep it fair, i will only bee leaking some  be leeking any new pokemon announced, as i dont want to ruin experiences for anyone, but this one I had to do

AfCEQul.jpg Fucking Mann CO. Supply Crate Key confirmed pokemon. 

inb4 someone nicknames it "long218"

I was correct. Pokemon Bank confirmed to be 5 USD a year with a 1 month free trial. There's also a lot of new info concerning the Bank.

Pokemon holding items will automatically have the items removed and sent back to your inventory. If your inventory is full, the item disappears.

If you plan on transferring Pokemon from Black or Whtie 1/2, you have to wait until you obtain your Pokedex in X/Y.

Pokemon that evolve via trading will not evolve when transferred to the Bank and back to the game.

No details are available on what happens if you have Pokemon in the Bank when your subscription ends yet.

Once you send transfer your Pokemon from Black or White 1/2 to the Bank, they can not be sent back.

If you wish to transfer Pokemon from Gen 3 or 4, you have to trade them up to Black or White 1/2 before being able to send them to the Bank. This means if you are starting with Ruby, you have to first send it to Pearl, then to Black 1, then to your Bank.

There appears to be no guarantee that your Pokemon will be safe in the Bank in case of a issue with the servers.

Having Parental Controls on can block the ability to use the Pokemon Bank and Transfer apps.

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/strategy/pokemon_bank_faq/

The mega or how to make something spoiler. Also, why would I have to put a link in a spoiler tag?

Wiofi asked that every SPOILER goes into spoiler tag. IDK why i just enforce it. 

New pokemon

LkVogIg.jpg

The 2nd and 3rd evo have been leaked. Only thing that sucks is nobody has posted its stats or if it gets a second type.

1380949040638.jpg0IkN56W.jpg

So, this little bad boy got leaked. I like its design but boy is it going to suck for competitive or any kind of online battle due to its type.

qY9MUwph.jpg0iyCAb7h.jpgGSKunvoh.jpg

plz be dragon type plz be dragon type plzzzz

We don't need another Water/Dragon. That is supposed to be unique to Kingdra

I just watched a good subbed hd of pokemon origins

Its great! And it makes mega evolution make sense and cool!

Mega Charizard is awesome

i assume the fire one is fire/fight.

WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU BE ANYTHING ELSE SOMETIME!?

Nope.

Its Fire/Psychic and the others are Grass/Fight and Water/Dark

[spoiler]
write secret stuff here
[/spoiler]

thank you

also good timing that it releases right after my bday, so I can get it

Archived