So Trying to Begin a Little Hitsound Shop

Greeper

So I recently found out that I like making hitsounds! So I was thinking of making it a little more public and see if I could start out here.  I'd like to see if even a custom hitsound maker is high in demand.  So maybe I'd like to take a few requests to see if I am capable of opening a real shop and work for just tips. Currently only have a couple hitsounds under my belt, but I hope to become more experienced.  So if anyone is interested, let me know.

So maybe post an email to send it to or give me probably better  ideas of how to share them with you.

So hopefully test them out and hey, if you like what you got, just send me a trade offer with a little tip.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=85459837&token=xKUSkQeH

Would be greatly appreciated. Unusual Villain's Veil isn't cheap  ^_^

Also just any other advice would be gratefully appreciated. Like I said, I am very inexperienced with this, so anything like a recommended asking price if I make this a real shop, ways to actually give the sound file, or anything would be super helpful.

ANY hitsound?

How much?

Just really working for tips. Just seeing if I'm capable of pulling this off.  ^_^

So just whatever you think it is worth

Ehh, alright, I need to figure out a hitsound idea first. I'll hit you up if I come up with anything

Ehh, alright, I need to figure out a hitsound idea first. I'll hit you up if I come up with anything

Ok, just post it hear. I'll try to check back often  :D

make a hit sound of the scout saying "you suck"

Ok I think I got it done. Would you like me to email it or just post it here (If that's possible, still new here XP) 

Ok I think I got it done. Would you like me to email it or just post it here (If that's possible, still new here XP) 

posting it here will be fine. how much should i pay you?

posting it here will be fine. how much should i pay you?

It's just based off tips, so anything you think would be worth it will be fine.

Actually still not sure how to post it here. So if you just send a message with your email I can send it through there

Archived