Well I was an idiot...

CongaClan MoonFartFlam

So I sold a dude a copy of GTA v for twenty one keys... That's not the steal... A day later he told me the game was revoked and I asked for no proof.... So I gave him eleven keys.... And then he blocked me from communication with him.... So dumb....

So I sold a dude a copy of GTA v for twenty one keys... That's not the steal... A day later he told me the game was revoked and I asked for no proof.... So I gave him eleven keys.... And then he blocked me from communication with him.... So dumb....

Well. I am literally speechless. You are dumb indeed

Wait.. What?? Why wouldn't you ask for proof? He could have easily lied about it. And you didn't even have to give him the keys. All he would have to do is report it to steam support and they would give him back the 21 keys he paid for it. Same thing happened to me when I bought a copy of CS:GO that got revoked. I showed them my item history and asked to either get a new copy of CS:GO or receive what I paid for it. About a week or two later I got 3 keys from customer support.

This. Just revoke it if you can.

http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds

edit: nvm, it says "we are unable to offer refunds for gifts after they have been redeemed by the recipient".

It can be revoked if you go through the credit card company you bought the game with instead of steam. Dispute payment to steam, steam will automatically revoke the game since it was bought with a "stolen credit card"

It can be revoked if you go through the credit card company you bought the game with instead of steam. Dispute payment to steam, steam will automatically revoke the game since it was bought with a "stolen credit card"

lol enjoy your automatic trade ban if you decide to do that

I tried to see if there was any way for him to get the game back... The reason I did not check to see if he was lying was due to his five hundred pages of plus rep and his one hundred eleven level profile... I was too stoopid... And I looked at a steam support page and there read no way for him to get a revoked game since I was not the original owner and it was through indirect trades and gifting

I tried to see if there was any way for him to get the game back... The reason I did not check to see if he was lying was due to his five hundred pages of plus rep and his one hundred eleven level profile... I was too stoopid... And I looked at a steam support page and there read no way for him to get a revoked game since I was not the original owner and it was through indirect trades and gifting

Archived