Presidential Candidate "Deez Nuts" Is Creating A Storm

frank mcdank

This basically proves my point that US politics is even dumber than British politics. Which is rather impressive actually.

I'd say it's a tie.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/cats-always-need-better-vetting-procedures#.nyNq5XyDk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/9323425/David-Cameron-left-daughter-in-pub.html

I'd say it's a tie.

-snip-

To be fair, I have to agree with Godfrey there. It is disgraceful to make that a fucking issue off one little brochure. I like this man a lot.

I hope nobody wastes their vote on him. Yes, I respect the point hes trying to prove, but he's only 15 or 16 so theres no way he can become president due to the age limit

everyone in saying he cant be president due to his age

am i the only one thinking he cant be on /b/ due to his age

4chan mods ban pls

some dumbass kid making a dumb joke that went too far

clearly he didn't think america was stupid enough to actually take him seriously or vote for him just because he made a reference to some overused vine joke.

clearly he didn't think america was stupid enough to actually take him seriously or vote for him just because he made a reference to some overused vine joke.

Clearly you are taking it too seriously which is the exact point hes trying to prove. His candidacy is a joke, and hes not actually trying to become president, he's just doing it for the kicks.I mean have you seen the guy's website? He's trying to prove the point that just about anybody can run for president, a perfect response to the sham candidacy of Donald Trump. You reacting so negatively and assuming he's being serious is going against the entire idea hes trying to push, proving you dont understand what he's saying. Basically hes saying our elections are a joke, proving it with this little run.

Clearly you are taking it too seriously which is the exact point hes trying to prove. His candidacy is a joke, and hes not actually trying to become president, he's just doing it for the kicks.I mean have you seen the guy's website? He's trying to prove the point that just about anybody can run for president, a perfect response to the sham candidacy of Donald Trump. You reacting so negatively and assuming he's being serious is going against the entire idea hes trying to push, proving you dont understand what he's saying. Basically hes saying our elections are a joke, proving it with this little run.

kek all i said was that he probably did it as a joke and didn't expect it to get that much attention

When did I say that I actually believed he was legitimately trying to become president? I'd love to know, because I never said anything about it.

I didn't look at the website because I have shitty internet and couldn't load it.

kek all i said was that he probably did it as a joke and didn't expect it to get that much attention

When did I say that I actually believed he was legitimately trying to become president? I'd love to know, because I never said anything about it.

I didn't look at the website because I have shitty internet and couldn't load it.

It was your first comment that prompted the response above your second. You seem, at least in your words [again, it's the internet, hard to tell] to take the kids presidency as a serious attempt, rather than what it really is, an attempt to show the lack of qualifications required to run for president. Sort of an anti-trump thing.

• Administrators

We chose the british version of Donald Trump as London's mayor: 

But seriously, sometimes, the more unusual, less main-stream candidate is sometimes better than the ordinary leaders that dish out a bunch of baloney.

Except that boris has been an active politician for like 15 years and is not a celebrity businessman... Just because he has stupid hair, doesn't mean he's anything like donald trump.

When you said "clearly he didn't think america was stupid enough to actually take him seriously or vote for him just because he made a reference to some overused vine joke" it implied that you thought Deez Nuts' actually expected people to vote for him

in the video i linked, his brother made the name up his mother thinks

When you said "clearly he  didn't think   america was stupid enough to actually take him seriously or vote for him just because he made a reference to some overused vine joke" it implied that you thought Deez Nuts' actually expected people to vote for him

uhh

I hope nobody wastes their vote on him. Yes, I respect the point hes trying to prove, but he's only 15 or 16 so theres no way he can become president due to the age limit

ITT: people thinking a poll with a question about random unknown independents means anything.

Also this was on questions 31 and 32 on a poll. I assume people didnt give it any thought.

deez-nuts-2.jpg

Manafuctered outrage/10

• 2 weeks later...

Archived