Will skins prices and unusual skin prices will be a thing?

Happysedits

Meh, they'll probably go by the way of the Killstreak. WAY too many options to price and just a waste of time when you can see the price on the SCM.

MsMNMamh.jpg

In all seriousness though, they may or may not. I'm guessing probably not, since with all the effects on all the exteriors of all the potential unusual weapons it would just be too much work for any suggester to take on. And the community market's probably not the best option either, since someday a rough tiering for effects will be established and that'll make some skins worth more than market price.

Regular skins would be relatively viable, the value differences between skins of the same quality aren't really significant so market values could just be used there. 

MsMNMamh.jpg

In all seriousness though, they may or may not. I'm guessing probably not, since with all the effects on all the exteriors of all the potential unusual weapons it would just be too much work for any suggester to take on. And the community market's probably not the best option either, since someday a rough tiering for effects will be established and that'll make some skins worth more than market price.

Regular skins would be relatively viable, the value differences between skins of the same quality aren't really significant so market values could just be used there. 

but there is a lot of unusuals that are 1 of 1 too

so it should not be a problem though

What happened?

It was killed some time after they realised that scm can hold it on it's own, same with attempt of csgo pricing.

It was killed some time after they realised that scm can hold it on it's own, same with attempt of csgo pricing.

SCM > All

Seriously.

From time to time,i get better Offers on SCM rather than Ballerpost/skrub.tf

>Dota2 Keys were getting sold 1:2 at their ending time,kek

All regular skins can hold their own on SCM. Unusual skins are just gonna have to be unpriced and searched for via sellers and sales.

All regular skins can hold their own on SCM. Unusual skins are just gonna have to be unpriced and searched for via sellers and sales.

:C (you cant search sales tho, only sellers)

Meh, they'll probably go by the way of the Killstreak. WAY too many options to price and just a waste of time when you can see the price on the SCM.

We would never use SCM prices for regular unusuals, so why unusual weapons?  I do a lot of unusual suggestions and I have had to do minis on unusual weapons to find out their values.  If there was only a suggest button I could have priced those very unusual weapons using sales just like any other unusual.

Archived