Which god tier unusual is better?

_happy

Even if the pullover is a misc its nasty and as debra said the gibus is slightly less nasty, honestly thats kind of the case with most of your unusual. Its probably time to cash in for keys if your whole backpack can be described as "slightly less nasty"

Even if the pullover is a misc its nasty and as debra said the gibus is slightly less nasty, honestly thats kind of the case with most of your unusual. Its probably time to cash in for keys if your whole backpack can be described as "slightly less nasty"

k thanks... salty 

I love how the Gibus in combination with a mid-tier 1st gen effect is now considered just barely above trash, when in reality it's still better than 95% of unusuals in existence.  

I love how the Gibus in combination with a mid-tier 1st gen effect is now considered just barely above trash, when in reality it's still better than 95% of unusuals in existence.  

Oh no doubt it's better than a fuckton of unusuals, the robo-gibus isn't all that bad and Hearts is a wonderful effect. I just hardly consider either of those hats god-tier.

People throw "god-tier" around so much these days, it's lost all meaning. No, your fucking burning Hard Counter isn't "god-tier". Your NnB KE isn't "god-tier". People just overuse the term so much, this kills the man.

Saying someone is salty because you don't like the answer doesn't magically make sense.

This is talking to the same guy who I amusingly realized is the same that left falsified -rep on my page after I told him off for leading me on for several days about an unusual.

Also, mods may want to close the thread as the user as already made his decision and purchased the Gibus.

:D

Oh no doubt it's better than a fuckton of unusuals, the robo-gibus isn't all that bad and Hearts is a wonderful effect. I just hardly consider either of those hats god-tier.

People throw "god-tier" around so much these days, it's lost all meaning. No, your fucking burning Hard Counter isn't "god-tier". Your NnB KE isn't "god-tier". People just overuse the term so much, this kills the man.

NnB KE would be a god tier hat, just with a crappy effect

This is talking to the same guy who I amusingly realized is the same that left falsified -rep on my page after I told him off for leading me on for several days about an unusual.

Also, mods may want to close the thread as the user as already made his decision and purchased the Gibus.

no, someone offered the pullover on my gibus

btw ur weird

NnB KE would be a god tier hat, just with a crappy effect

You're only supporting my point that people throw "god-tier" around too much by posting this. Thanks man.

Archived