Soaring amount of phishing adds today

Awake

whatever you do. do not venture to CSGO lounge. legends say of a twisted dark fate that awaits those who dare enter its depths. 

Or a obscene amount of phishers/scammers. that may happen too

Encountered an unassigned bot earlier today, but that's it. My last phisher bot was probably a couple of weeks ago. I still encounter them once in a while, but not too often.

I haven't had any for a while, but I have probably 1,000 blocked phisher bots, used to get up to 10 each day.

^

I have had 1 or 2 obvious phisher adds in the recent past.  The problem - which was annoyingly rampant at one point - seems to have pretty much disappeared after Valve put restriction on level 0 accounts.  

After valve put on that restriction, I saw a huge drop in adds, but I still get at least five a day, not all at once and as many as before. I have multiple trades up on lounge though, so that helps.

I frequently seem to get an add from a legit looking level 25-30 account, always asking: "how many keys for your unusual". Really bloody annoying indeed.

I've had a couple reports from friends, but as of late (Possibly because I've gotten ALOOOOOT of the damned things), I haven't been seeing any.

Only activity with suspicious users for me personally have been halted. There was one exception with a person who was tradebanned who tried to buy one of my items but that's it.

Archived