Issue with lotto

LuckyTritan

can someone help me get my ref back. I won a raffle worth 29 ref. The steam trade servers were down so i couldn't claim my prize. I restarted steam and then it said i was still unable to withdraw my winnings. Can someone help?

>Gambling on the lotto

>Scammed

Just wait 5-10 minutes for the backpack.tf servers to update. You should be able to retrieve your winnings soon.

how the fuck is this called scamming

gambling and scamming, pls no

you'll have to wait some time for the servers to update shit and then you should be able to get your shit

I don't understand why people are overreacting so much. He was worried he wasn't gonna get his winnings as would most of us. Sure he could have waited a bit before making a post about it and it was pretty obvious just to wait for the servers to come back up but there is no reason to be a dick about it. His 1st post on the forums and it would appear to him people are being rude what a warm welcome and i'm sure he's gonna come back.

I understand it's only like 29 ref but not everyone has a ton of money to go throw around on virtual hats.

But as other people have said yeah just wait a bit and when the servers come back up you should be able to retrieve your items. If all else fails and for some odd reason it won't let you do that just message like Brad Pitt or Polar or some other Moderator.

It's obviously not "scamming" as other people have pointed out but a simple "wait until the servers come back up" would have sufficed imo.

-Blue

can someone help me get my ref back. I won a raffle worth 29 ref. The steam trade servers were down so i couldn't claim my prize. I restarted steam and then it said i was still unable to withdraw my winnings. Can someone help?

if you've got a problem with winnings with the backpack.tf lotto, submit a report @ http://backpack.tf/issue under the category 'Lotto Issue' and explain what has happened.

His 1st post on the forums and it would appear to him people are being rude what a warm welcome and i'm sure he's gonna come back.

Whilst I agree with what you have said I also agree with "stupid question, stupid reply". How you ask and/or phrase your question you will get a difference in response and in this case he was worried about his winnings, he was also aware of the issues with steam trading servers and he elected to ask for help which is perfectly fine. However coming on here taking a shit on the site and giving the thread a title which tells others that bp.tf scams users is not appropriate especially since he has been reaping the benefits of the site for free.

I equate this to users who have made a mistake and add the seller/buyer and instead of explaining the situation and asking if they could trade back they elect to berate them calling them a scammer and then ask for a favor. If you are asking for a favor taking a shit on those who you are asking help from is not a good idea regardless if they are new or not, worried or not. I just hope this user isnt like this real life.

backpack.tf didn't scam you... steam scammed you

steam controlled by illominaughty

wait a few minutes and backpack.tf staff should be fixing it, so you can get your stuff ;)

Archived