HOUWARs as pure?

Pix Hecate

HOUWAR = Pure?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider HOUWARs good substitutes for pure in large trades?

Do you guys consider HOUWARs as pure or a good substitute for x amount of pure when doing large trades where trading/counting keys is a pain and/or would require multiple inventories full of keys to pay full price in? (Burning TC 0.0, ect ect)

keys>all

Especially when cashing out

Yes, but lets say your buying a burning TC for idk 8000 keys, would you rather have 4 alts full of keys, or 80 HOUWARS

Yes, but lets say your buying a burning TC for idk 8000 keys, would you rather have 4 alts full of keys, or 80 HOUWARS

When you make that kind of comparison, i'd rather have 4 alts full of keys.

But yeah, sometimes HOUWARS can replace pure, however most of the time high tier trades are either in raw keys or USD anyways so it doesn't really matter.

When you make that kind of comparison, i'd rather have 4 alts full of keys.

But yeah, sometimes HOUWARS can replace pure, however most of the time high tier trades are either in raw keys or USD anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Even with that the problem is some people dont HAVE 4 alts 3: new accounts have to buy 5$ of stuff and wait about a month to start trading if i'm correct

Even with that the problem is some people dont HAVE 4 alts 3: new accounts have to buy 5$ of stuff and wait about a month to start trading if i'm correct

It's $5 to use steam community, you can still trade after 15 days. And even if people don't have 4 alts most people don't have 8000 keys either. It's more likely for real world money or hats to be used.

I feel like they should be considered pure (same can be said for max heads and such) but only in price suggestions and only to sub as their equivalent in keys to make proof a little cleaner.

Archived