What are the staff's Steam profiles?

Knuffeldraak

So today I noticed a troll decided to counter-attack a -trust report I made.

#context

A week ago said person was holding a giveaway on a trade server, but for entry he wanted the participants to trust-trade [trade the item, and then receive it back in a second trade] items/metal in order to win key(s). He hid is profile, but was a bit too late as the cached version of his BP showed no such item, a clear SCAM. With this discovery, I exposed his scam attempt on the server, flagged him for 'scam attempt' on his Backpack.tf profile, and immediately blocked him on steam because I need no pitiful words to excuse any and all scam attempts; joke or not.

Two days ago, where he appearantly changed his name, he suddenly sends out flak about why I -trusted him on backpack.tf. At first I had no freaking clue what he was talking about, as I do not track whatever name someone picks this or that day, as well as that he's not the only person I deal with on a daily basis on the trade servers. Only later he finally talked about what happened that week ago, where then I explained him that he tried to scam on a trade server, and scam attempts were not tollerated on that server, be they real or just a joke. [because to what it seems, it was hardly a joke back then as he went pretty offensive when I exposed him, and carried on for a while before I delved into it.

Now I suddenly see a -trust report from the SAME user, saying that "I was rude in trade, had horrible pricings, and had a horrible/rude greeting." This amused me, because:

- I have blocked him for a week already, so he couldn't even commence a trade with me.

- I source all my prices on bp.tf, tf2outpost and steam market and never attempt to bend away from that unless I was desparate on selling it.

- My greeting was, and always is; "Heya, how can I help you?" I don't see how that's rude TBH xD.

Based on both that I reported/-trusted him a week ago, as well as that I had blocked him on steam, this seems as an obvious desparate attempt to counterattack a dent in his reputation that he caused himself. So with that context in place, I am looking for a Backpack.tf's steam profile, so I can quickly get in contact with them about said issue. I came online today to finally write an application for the very server this happened, so he picked the worst timing, and would like to have this solved as soon as I can.

Thanks again,

Knuffeldraak

As much as I like to wait and see, I am having my application ready right now and am literally waiting before this issue gets resolved. I think you can understand I would like to have this issue solved as soon as I can.

As much as I like to wait and see, I am having my application ready right now and am literally waiting before this issue gets resolved. I think you can understand I would like to have this issue solved as soon as I can.

Any competent admin/mod should be able to see very clearly that the rating isn't valid so it really shouldn't be an issue.

Archived