Premium Problems

Beat

About 20 minutes ago, I put in my PayPal details and bought premium. I still haven't got my premium badge, or the ability to find the account of items I search for. I have the trade calculator and card swapping service, but i'll never use those. The main reason i bought it was for the item search, which I really need access to. Help. (Also, I have no idea how to navigate this forum - if you have the solution please add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/teurtel/) Sorry for looking like a complete noob, but I really need this.

About 20 minutes ago, I put in my PayPal details and bought premium. I still haven't got my premium badge, or the ability to find the account of items I search for. I have the trade calculator and card swapping service, but i'll never use those. The main reason i bought it was for the item search, which I really need access to. Help. (Also, I have no idea how to navigate this forum - if you have the solution please add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/teurtel/) Sorry for looking like a complete noob, but I really need this.

It takes time to add you to the premium list since Brad has to manually add you to it.

It takes time to add you to the premium list since Brad has to manually add you to it.

But (incoming noob) where I registered, it said that the process was automated, I thought that meant the whole thing - not just the PayPal transaction.

But (incoming noob) where I registered, it said that the process was automated, I thought that meant the whole thing - not just the PayPal transaction.

And usually how much time?

I thought so too actually, within the hour you'll probably have it. If its that much of a rush you could show proof that you purchased it and then pm someone with premium and ask them to do you a favor while you're waiting for yours to activate. 

@Fatal, you sure about that? That doesn't really make sense as brad isn't on at all times and their is no disclaimer saying he has to be on for you to get your premium status. 

I thought it was automated, too. Why would it have to be manual?

@Fatal, you sure about that? That doesn't really make sense as brad isn't on at all times and their is no disclaimer saying he has to be on for you to get your premium status. 

Could've sworn I heard it from someone on the forums. Oh well.

Could've sworn I heard it from someone on the forums. Oh well.

Its manual if you pay with items as you have to add brad and give him the items and then he manually has to do it, but it wouldn't make sense if he had to do it manually. 

@Beat, it went through, so you should lock this (topic moderation button at the bottom). 

Its automated. I recently became premium.

After you pay and receive the confirmation from paypal to your email, premium should be activated. It took 2 min for me

Edit: seems like its solved

Archived