signed items

Bayworks

Yes, but unless you're star_, jerma or stabby stabby it doesnt add any value to the item (however if they signed an unusual it would bring down the value instead) because they rarely ever do signings hence rare...etc

I'd say muselk counts since he doesn't really sign things either

Except he isnt exactly popular he's more like shibby2142, who is just there and you would recognise him but it's very different when it comes to stabby stabby, star and jerma who were essentially the pioneers of tf2 and alot of players picked up tf2 because of them.

Also muselk does actually sign a lot compared to those who I have listed who essentially only sign things for the few charity events every year now. In the past they used to do signings very regularly after their streams but then got annoyed at people trying to sell stuff for higher and stop signing which has also inadvertently made prices go even higher. 

Depends, I got a knife signed by Slurgi for like 6 keys but I also won a Bill's hat signed by Strife (From Strife) and could not sell it for a ref above bp.tf price

Yes, but unless you're star_, jerma or stabby stabby it doesnt add any value to the item (however if they signed an unusual it would bring down the value instead) because they rarely ever do signings hence rare...etc

Only 3 people? Sure.

Only 3 people? Sure.

Im not going to list out every famous gamer but those are the big 3 in tf2 where their "signatures" can make a shitty item worth a many keys extra. (eg that knife signed by stabby which sold for buds when buds were still ~20keys or the cancer unusual sold for three times it's worth because it was signed by star_ which the seller won from a charity event)

This is a forum reply not an essay please by all means give me an entire list of every famous gamer out there who you think I should include because Im not going to.

Also worth mentioning practically all famous competitive players will sign your items if you add them and ask which is also the reason why there are so many "rare signed by b4nny" items everywhere.

Im not going to list out every famous gamer but those are the big 3 in tf2 where their "signatures" can make a shitty item worth a many keys extra. (eg that knife signed by stabby which sold for buds when buds were still ~20keys or the cancer unusual sold for three times it's worth because it was signed by star_ which the seller won from a charity event)

This is a forum reply not an essay please by all means give me an entire list of every famous gamer out there who you think I should include because Im not going to.

Also worth mentioning practically all famous competitive players will sign your items if you add them and ask which is also the reason why there are so many "rare signed by b4nny" items everywhere.

b4nny makes u pay

Signed items are only worth more to whoever is a fan of said person.

Personally, I own a Crone's Dome that I crafted and got signed by VLEK himself. It's worth a lot to me, however it's probably not worth anything to the next guy in line because it's gifted.

lol i dunno about you but i sold a gifted genuine red tape recorder "signed" by mattie for another one and 4 ref so eh

Really depends on the niche

I have a strange spec ks minigun (hale's own atm) signed by Kresnik from KND, who is considered the best Heavy in North America

Only heavy mains and collectors will be interested in buying it, and not for more. I bought it for 2 keys 4 ref at the moment (yeah, team shine miniguns cost that at the time), and the gift wrap for 1 key, so I've spent 3 keys 4 ref on something that only means a lot to ME.

Archived